Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Helping a broken down truck

I always looking around the map here & there to find a broken truck, but unfortunately I haven't see it.

My truck was broken this morning I'm on my way to collect chicken at a road stop (1 hr 29 minutes to be fixed) but I want to catch a chicken (39 min), so I repair it with 8 diamonds,

Last task for me to do is fix a truck, but no broken trucks anywhere to be found. Uggh!!

I am with a broken truck, but I can't fix it...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by EstherNatascha View Post
    I am with a broken truck, but I can't fix it...
    I have tried everything I could think of the help a friends broken truck because he was on the way to a chicken. I spent 17 gals of fuel and got there and nothing repaired it and chicken got away so lose, lose, lose all the way around as those were my gallons for the first two spins of the day all gone and not a token or chicken for my troubles.

Today it wouldn’t let me fix a broken truck. I closed the game and came back in and it worked. Definitely a bug.

“The scarecrow made me do it” is now going in my signature, with credit to you, in place of “Maggie will leave soon”

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    I really was not interested in playing it but the scarecrow made me do it.

I sort of agree though, being that it does not earn any coins nor XP for the game that I know of.
    Our derby team was chatting about the derby we are in middle of and one of the gals says she is more worried about something in valley.... and was not playing her blossom task as others were waiting for it.

The valley looks to be something for the kids that are out of school for summer, to get addicted to.

I think it is an excellent trap for them because it distracts them from constantly pecking away at ads in the Daily Dirt.
    I am finding the DD more pleasant to use after the Valley came into play. Thanks to whoever thought of this .
    Last edited by Bestajunior; July 8th, 2019 at 12:21 AM.

Farm level: 236 Silo 11,650 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

a refresh?

I also couldn't figure it out so I came here for help. Read a few posts and then headed back to the game. I was inactive from the game long enough that it automatically refreshed and when I tapped on the broken truck, the timer had appeared so I was able to fix/help the truck.
    Hope this helps

Same thing just happened to me. I know the timer hadn't run out, because it is my husband's truck, and he'd just broken down. Used lots of fuel to get there, 2 spins worth -1. Tried everything we could think of, used last gallon of fuel to move off the spot, because I was beginning to think I was in the wrong place. Now I'm out of fuel, and can't get another spin tonight to go back and try after I've left the valley.
    I also failed a daily quest earlier in the week when I never could find a broken truck to help, even though I checked often.
    I hope they fix this soon.

Pro Member
    This happened to my husband yesterday. He tried to help,but nothing worked, he took a screen shot sent it to support. We tried to shut down, clear the cache, came back the truck was still there and STILL broke and we were still unable to fix it. Support finally got back to him today and said basically that this isn't happening. They claimed it happened during the trial run, but that they fixed the issue and we needed to make sure that our game was running the "right" version. It was running the right version before and still is now.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Ok. I am finding I like the valley to a certain degree. HOWEVER if one of our tasks is impossible to do, then what is the point????

IS NO ONE BROKEN DOWN? And if you are, please don’t let it take 47 cans of hard earned gas to get to you. Good grief SC get it together please.

Farm level: 236 Silo 11,650 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275