Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash World Finals Tickets Now On Sale!

I wish it were in North America

It would be about $1300 Canadian for the flight, and then hotel for a week. If I'm going to fly halfway across the world I'd want to check out a bit of Germany while I'm at it.

Anyone got a couch?
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Looks like Fortnite has beaten your promotion team to the party. There prize pool was much bigger and they have now stolen all of the headlines on World News Channels. Need to keep on the ball, whilst you lot were on holiday for a month, Fortnite well and truly stole the limelight.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughterer View Post
    Looks like Fortnite has beaten your promotion team to the party. There prize pool was much bigger and they have now stolen all of the headlines on World News Channels. Need to keep on the ball, whilst you lot were on holiday for a month, Fortnite well and truly stole the limelight.
    Until DOTA2 beat the prize pool again in a few weeks.

There will always be someone with more money and a bigger PR machine.

Letís see if fortnite lasts 7years and can evolve! Esports wasnít part of the initial coc design but the evolution to enable it is very very good thinking from the devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughterer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Until DOTA2 beat the prize pool again in a few weeks.

There will always be someone with more money and a bigger PR machine.

Letís see if fortnite lasts 7years and can evolve! Esports wasnít part of the initial coc design but the evolution to enable it is very very good thinking from the devs.
    Damn you Fortnight... I will raid your villages and steal all your loot... DOTA2... You will be next... Consider yourself warned.

*Grab pitchfork and run out the door* 🔱

😂😂10char.....

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    maybe you can touch darians beard.
    ♥♥♥♥ 🤣🤣 5char

Forum Elder
    Day 54 of this thread and the excitement is mounting as we hit post number 37 on the sticky.........
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    Day 54 of this thread and the excitement is mounting as we hit post number 37 on the sticky.........
    Haha I hope I'll not be alone in Hamburg.

Quote Originally Posted by Rst View Post
    Can't see to many people willing to travel to watch this, would guess 90% of the attendees will be within 100km of the venue.
    And 80% of those DOTA2 fans.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Haha I hope I'll not be alone in Hamburg.
    I doubt it ... all of those packages for 3k euros each are apparently gone ...