Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So long and thanks for all the fish...!

Millennial Club
    Thanks for your contributions here! Best of luck to you.

Can't believe it has come to this?! Bh9 just gets going and your bailing? I understand, the missus needs attention now lol. Noc sir, it has been a pleasure. From the good old days of the first nerf wave year or so a go when those epic loss streaks came outta nowhere and you were finkins of calling it quits, glad you didn't, i am glad to have been on the journey through your guides and advice, the epic 4 pillars of clash, the get your tin hats on post with the cat made me laugh so hard... Noc sir, please don't be a stranger, slip your lady a crisp 50, send her up the shops or bingo and hop online wish you the very best sir, and as one said here.... may not have known you personally, but through your guides I feel that maybe I have in some ways. With heavy heart... wish you well for those future endeavors. Clash on sir, clash on.

Bummer for us, as the forums are definitely better with your contributions, but best of luck into whatever you're moving on to. I'll keep an eye out for your videos, and thanks for the quality content, especially the builder base videos.

Dang Noc, sorry to see ya go. Always enjoyed readying your threads on the BB. Best wishes.

Thanks for you all of your contributions, Noc. You were my go-to guy when it comes to the Builder Base!