Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season end and CWL start times are too close together

but with clangames toward end of the season you have another few books to use your seasonbank.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    Maybe that is why they decided to offer the book of heroes early this season pass? I ended up having a whopping 3 books of heroes hours into the reset.
    possibly yes. Although it still doesnt solve the season bank not being available until the end. Maybe have an option to use it when u need it?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSpaldo View Post
    possibly yes. Although it still doesnt solve the season bank not being available until the end. Maybe have an option to use it when u need it?
    Or you could just be thankful we even have the season bank now when you realise that was never had it before and players did just fine.

Or that even free youre getting more loot than you ever did before for doing nothing but exactly what you did before.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Or you could just be thankful we even have the season bank now when you realise that was never had it before and players did just fine.

Or that even free youre getting more loot than you ever did before for doing nothing but exactly what you did before.
    If you are going to implement a new feature , you look at all aspects , cause/ effect all that sort of stuff. U dont have to be thankful or happy just because something changed. It isnt perfect to me and to many others ive spoken to.
    You have your opinion just like I have mine.
    I wanted to hear a response from supercell, thats all

If i wasnt paying for season pass i wouldnt care less. But as I am paying for it, i expect to be able to get what i paid for.
    Last edited by CaptainSpaldo; July 2nd, 2019 at 05:17 AM.

If you are going to implement a new feature , you look at all aspects , cause/ effect all that sort of stuff. U dont have to be thankful or happy just because something changed. It isnt perfect to me and to many others ive spoken to.
    You have your opinion just like I have mine.
    I wanted to hear a response from supercell, thats all

If i wasnt paying for season pass i wouldnt care less. But as I am paying for it, i expect to be able to get what i paid for.
    I doubt SC will divulge their marketing strategies to any of us... and, at the risk of setting you off again: Exactly in what way are you not getting what you paid for? The timeline for CWL has been clear from the start, the timeline for the gold pass season has been clear from the start....

Hi all,

I and others in my clan have an issue with the timing of the end of season challenges and the beginning of CWL.

In my situation, i purchased gold pass which allowed me to accumulate more loot in the bank. When season ended i received all that loot and in particular i have over 400k in Dark elixir (DE). I had already used the hero books earlier in the season as i usually finish it with a week or 2 to go.
    So with CWL starting straight away i cant upgrade my king or queen and have to leave all the DE where it is for the whole period of CWL. So it gets depleted by people raiding me before i can use it. PLUS i do not earn any DE from any of the war attacks.
    This is terrible timing and needs to be adjusted somehow to allow us to use what we have paid for.

Either have CWL start a week after season ends (possibly make season shorter)or put a freeze/cap on the ability for people to take loot from storages for a period of time after season ends. Im not spending my money just to have others take my loot.!!

p.s. Im upgrading a DE troop in lab so cant spend it on that.

Thoughts please
    Maybe you could have let your hero upgrade without the book while CWL was not on, and saved it until the end of the season so you could use it then.

Six years and counting! How did I let this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Ade570 View Post
    Maybe you could have let your hero upgrade without the book while CWL was not on, and saved it until the end of the season so you could use it then.
    Im in a clan that wars constantly (back to back) and i like to war. So sitting out for a week is not ideal if i can help it. So if i have enough de and a book, a hero gets upgraded.

By the way Ive been playing this for years and almost maxed th12 so im not an inexperienced newcomer.
    Last edited by CaptainSpaldo; July 2nd, 2019 at 05:28 AM.

Main account( Gold Pass) > Saved one book of hero and one book of everything Bk +1 Level/GW + 1 Level. extra loot on walls.
    2nd account (Silver Pass) > Saved one book of hero Aq +1 Level
    3rd account (Silver Pass) > Saved one book of hero GW +1 Level

Save books if you won't be buying books
    Last edited by helldestroyer; July 2nd, 2019 at 05:33 AM.
    Th 12 AccountsThe Bhairava>65/65/40||Akhand Bharat>65/65/40||Surgical Strike>20/30>31/37>38

Im in a clan that wars constantly (back to back) and i like to war. So sitting out for a week is not ideal if i can help it. So if i have enough de and a book, a hero gets upgraded.

By the way Ive been playing this for years and almost maxed th12 so im not an inexperienced newcomer.
    Maybe you need to choose priorities then

only play royale now. Level 13 88/88 Clan: Avant Gaming

You're not going to get a satisfactory answer for the way you see things so there's little point in continuing this conversation.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!