Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Make Sandbox Game of Clash of Clans Please!!

Smile Make Sandbox Game of Clash of Clans Please!!

Hi SC team

I wish you could do this favour for me, I will be grateful sooooo much and many will like it maybe

CoC is the only Strategy game that I love it the most because it is addictive and joyful, despite many around me told me it is no fun and it is a time wasting game but I totally disagreed with them because they are wrong.
    The game is getting more and more joyful as I progress. I hope you can add this too if it is possible. So we can enjoy even more.

Please make a sandbox game separate from CoC game so Coc game size wont increeeease.

How SB game? I'll tell

1. You can choose an empty farming map or war map

2. Under screen there is list of two teams or it can be two buttons, team Player and team AI

3. When you touch one it shows list of 5 items (Troops, Buildings, Spells, Siege Machines and heroes)

4. You add everything just for fun to the empty map like tesla towers of Team Player and several bowlers of team AI.

5. After placing what you want You touch start or begin button to make two teams fight each other and you can add troops, buildings, Spells, heroes during the fight but there should be limit so memory or RAM of SmartPhone or Tablet could work better or you can make realtime fight or battle

6. Level of Everything Should be the same as As the original game account we have like if Electro Dragon level 2 we have at the original game it should be the same in this game by making the game be linked to the original game using SC ID or you can make all levels available and selectable so there wont be need to internet connection and works offline

7. You can choose whether the time of battle be limited or not

8. The battle could be between troops versus troops like many Valkyries vs Many Hog riders or many Archer towers Versus Many Tesla Towers

9. I know nothing will be gained by this game but just for joy and practice too

10. No need to start from 0 to make the game, everything is prepared already, Buildings, Troops, etc and their own AI and animations and everything else, you only need to put them in another game for practice or sandbox and some additional things like P team and AI team

Best Regrads, Best Game Developer Company SuperCell
    Last edited by EmeraldThunder; July 1st, 2019 at 11:03 PM.

My ID: #2RV0288Y9

No thanks.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Not going to happen. Far too easily abused.

Screenshot your opponent's war base, copy into sandbox, practice until you can 3 star, destroy real base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

Screenshot your opponent's war base, copy into sandbox, practice until you can 3 star, destroy real base.
    Make it unavailable during war duration plus a cool down after sharing?

Ive had this idea before as well id love to see it

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...9-Sandbox-mode

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylec345 View Post
    Make it unavailable during war duration plus a cool down after sharing?
    It would require the same 24 hour cooldown regardless of whether you are in war or not. All folks would do is head to a different clan not in war build it and practice then go back to the clan they are warring in otherwise.

Every time you have to wait 24 hours, You can thank all those players that did try to get an edge through less than honourable means in the past.
    Last edited by Tosti111; July 3rd, 2019 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

Ok no buildings only troops fight each other

Like many Electro vs Dragons

Many Valkyries vs bowlers

We choose the troops and max troops are like 4 max level Army Camps
    Last edited by EmeraldThunder; July 3rd, 2019 at 12:39 PM. Reason: S

My ID: #2RV0288Y9

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Closed due to a breach of forum rule no.6: "Discussion or promotion of products, free gem, or third party gem sites, competitors' games, illegal activities, drug references, emulators, music/intellectual property piracy is strictly prohibited. This includes any discussions on how to run any Supercell games outside officially supported platforms."