Thread: Level 18 hog gliders

Millennial Club

Level 18 hog gliders

Anybody else come across non-boosted level 18 hogs in game? I got hit with them yesterday around 4600 and again today around 4800 (different accounts). Both bases also had a lot of max walls. I've also been surprised how many people 4400 and up have multiple max troops already. I guess I did cannon carts first so I would have minions and drop ships done otherwise but I do feel like cinderella racing to the clock striking midnight while boosted since non-max attacks just cannot compete. I jumped up 500 trophies today while boosted (to around rank 500 globally) but that just means that tomorrow is going to be painful.

As more hogs do end up getting finished though, will that bracket base finally disappear? I never understood why people went that way since I thought it was the easiest base to hit with ground or air but it is also an almost guaranteed 3 star with hogs/pekka.

Forum Elder
    I've not come across them non-boosted yet. The boosted ones didn't know how to attack with them yet so i'm pretty sure i won all those. I'm at 4550 after today's attacks.

After i finish drop ships on my main account i might go hog for the next month, as they do look strong (against non-max accounts though).

I am starting to see them as well as nearly maxed bases, walls and all.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

How long does it take to max them?

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    How long does it take to max them?
    I’m guessing about 5 minutes....

It’s 58 days of Builder time, according to the wiki. Gemming (including resources) is about $300.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

i came across them on day 1 of the new season.

Try are super fun to use. I think it has the potential to draw in some bb haters. Of course the problem is the long upgrade time. I’m working on them now but can’t keep them going non stop because you can’t get enough elixir by the time the previous level finishes in the lab. Builder base is a practice in patience. I’m around 4650 and haven’t seen a single non boosted attacked using them.