Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What are your sun tasks in the Valley?

What are your sun tasks in the Valley?

Today my sun tasks are pumpkins, feeding cows, and boat crates.

Tomorrow my tasks are strawberries, feeding sheep, and duck/lobster traps. I am not amused.

I’m curious to know whether everyone’s tasks are this bad this Season. I hope not!
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; July 1st, 2019 at 05:58 PM.

Trainee
    I have boat crates and lobster traps and duck nets. Not great for sure. And when I saw we needed 250 chickens I was not amused☹️

Today: feed 2 cow - 1 sun, duck trap - 10 sun, 4 boat crates- 10 sun

Tomorrow: duck - 10 sun, derby 235+ pts - 20 sun, plant lettuce - 1 sun

Not doing derby, waiting to see whether it changes later.

Today: 1 truck order = 2 suns; feed 1 goat = 2 suns; 4 fish = 10 suns. I am far from amused as both the goats and fishing take a long time to do. I made it to 100 but cannot run enough truck orders to get to 200 and I am using a speed up fishing booster.

Tomorrow: feed 10 farm animals = 3 suns; produce 1 lure = 8 suns; 4 truck orders = 10 suns. Slightly better than today.

Duck/lobster traps 10 suns
    Feed 2 cows 1 sun
    Plant 3 sugar canes 1 sun

This needs to be fixed as getting 200 seriously takes the fun out of the game.

New Bloke/Chick
    I am seriously starting to think there must be one negative nancy employee at supercell who likes to be the party pooper/spoiler. I mean who would recommend targetting 250 chickens???...and the clouds are still there. Seriously! Smh

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Minkywinky View Post
    I am seriously starting to think there must be one negative nancy employee at supercell who likes to be the party pooper/spoiler. I mean who would recommend targetting 250 chickens???...and the clouds are still there. Seriously! Smh
    We have 21 days in the Valley on this season, so if we get just one chicken a day we will have 21 by the end of the season (one of my farms has already got 2 chickens).

Given that there are other farmers in the Valley also collecting chickens - from our neighbourhood as well as from other hoods - 250 seems possible.

Time will tell...

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Trucks🥴, cotton, traps

Cane, cows, traps

1 sun token X2 cows
    10 sun tokens X4 boat crates
    1 sun token X3 sugarcane planted
    *LvL 100 Farmer
    *Neighborhood : The Jolly Ranchers (Quiet, Friendly, Daily Players) English Speakers Only Pls!
    *Feel free to friend me or join our neighborhood! GC: Dreya

250 chickens...not a trucking chance!

We got 6 in the (short trial) I got 5 of them. It MIGHT BE possible if you’re in a big NH where you WANT to help each other, but playing Solo, the very few fandoms mooching about in the valley probably aren’t going to be massively driven to waste fuel for a collective task that might not be achieved.

10 suns for 4 crates (hardly anyone requesting crate help though & im not calling boats)
    1 sun for duck/lobster trap (there’s a limit to how many you can do!
    1 Sun for FIFTEEN corn. I’m drowning in corn and getting very few suns for it.

...I need 200 suns for the next spin. It’s not going to happen tonight.

I just looked at tomorrow’s tasks to cheer myself up a bit, and it’s corn AGAIN. SERIOUSLY?!

Fuel wasted today due to the changing quests. Hopefully that’ll be a bit better going forward.

the ‘you’re too far away, drive closer thing needs looking at too! More fuel or less mystery/ secrecy is required.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)