Thread: Other derby ???

Other derby ???

So, the bingo derby, the mysterious derby ??? where are they ???
    we are not going to see them anymore ???

because, flower derby, power derby, flower derby, normal derby, flower derby now ... ok, i love that one, but the 2 others too ... so i just wanna know if with the valley, some derby's are offline totally, for awhile or if you pick up the theme of the derby from a hat, and it's just "not luck" for the others loooool ...
    Farm level 134

When I started playing, there were several other derbies. Spa derby, birthday derby, carnival derby, party, picnic, fishing, and several others. At the time I did not like all the weird derbies.

But now I am getting really tired of power derbies and blossom derbies, especially blossom derbies.

It would be great to put a little more variety back into the weekly derbies.

Quote Originally Posted by valleria View Post
    So, the bingo derby, the mysterious derby ??? where are they ???
    we are not going to see them anymore ???

because, flower derby, power derby, flower derby, normal derby, flower derby now ... ok, i love that one, but the 2 others too ... so i just wanna know if with the valley, some derby's are offline totally, for awhile or if you pick up the theme of the derby from a hat, and it's just "not luck" for the others loooool ...
    Its like the good, bad, and ugly.... They frequently alternation and roll around whether you like all or not. Next is back to back with the blossom derby just finished, comes the mystery derby. The change up is much better than having just regular derby week after week even though just 3 or 4. Have not seen the bingo derby in a while.