Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 148

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gold pass rewards ..very disapp...

  1. #101
    Forum Legend Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,322
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    And you also right but you need to understand ....

    For people who have a max th or near .... maybe an add of 2nd village (resources, maybe 1 rune every pass) it's a great thing....

    We also understand BH9 is fresh but....
    And if the gold pass does not offer you value for your $$, don't buy it. Maybe it will be better for you next month.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h






  2. #102
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,956
    Sorry all, but I am sitting here thinking to myself that no one forces you to purchase the gold pass. If you dont like what is on offer, keep your wallet closed. There is nothing in any season pass that you cannot get normally if you choose.

  3. #103
    I'm sorry this upset you, but keep in mind that this perk is not meant to suit your needs. Never mind to the fact that there's nothing apealing to you, does not mean there's nothing beneficial for other people. I just fund very helpful all the items they've placed on this month's pass. If you don't need it, just don't buy it. I guess there would be plenty of players that would.

  4. #104
    Pro Member k3rnelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    673
    You guys all right, but skin change everything....without skin i can skip this month, the problem is skin....i want it...but spend 5$ just for her...

  5. #105
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,956
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    You guys all right, but skin change everything....without skin i can skip this month, the problem is skin....i want it...but spend 5$ just for her...
    That isnt really a problem then. if you want the skin, then buy it regardless of what comes with it. if not enough comes with the skin, then dont buy it. Entirely your call.

  6. #106
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    652
    More than happy with the Silver Rewards

  7. #107
    Senior Member CHANDRIANO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    443
    It's not for me, but I'm not disappointed. There are excellent rewards for the value.
    I would like a DE rune, but instead there are some books that don't interest me. I understand that these rewards will certainly interest other players with different needs and goals, so there are no complains from me. Im just a little bit sad because this month we have a really nice skin for the first time and I won't be getting it.
    but It's ok, I'll save the money for an extra beer next Sunday.
    Maybe next month I'll be buying the golden ticket again.

  8. #108
    Pro Member k3rnelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    That isnt really a problem then. if you want the skin, then buy it regardless of what comes with it. if not enough comes with the skin, then dont buy it. Entirely your call.

    You don't understand the concept of this topic.....

    Me, and other people are disappointed because, we do some challenge ....most of 1st village and most for second village but if you think at least, there's much rewards for 1st village( it you consider rewards resource ...) and not for either....
    I already said, ok, i can use boh-bow and few potion on either village but it's not a season balance...
    I think this system need a re-work.... a tot. of reosources for 1st, tot for 2nd... and other or balance or for either village...

  9. #109
    Forum Legend Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,322
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    You don't understand the concept of this topic.....

    Me, and other people are disappointed because, we do some challenge ....most of 1st village and most for second village but if you think at least, there's much rewards for 1st village( it you consider rewards resource ...) and not for either....
    I already said, ok, i can use boh-bow and few potion on either village but it's not a season balance...
    I think this system need a re-work.... a tot. of reosources for 1st, tot for 2nd... and other or balance or for either village...
    Considering Main Village is the focal point of clash and builder base is more of a side game. Of this seasons magic items, 10 of 17 of them can be used on the BB, looks fairly balanced to me.



    .
    Last edited by Warios; July 1st, 2019 at 07:38 PM.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h






  10. #110
    Pro Member k3rnelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Considering Main Village is the focal point of clash and builder base is more of a side game. Of this seasons magic items, 10 of 17 of them can be used on the BB, looks fairly balanced to me.



    .

    10?
    I don't know how to use a book of spells on BH that haven't spells....

    And...

    Shovel?
    I talk about rewards to upgrade village not to put a obstacle somewhere...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •