Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 148

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gold pass rewards ..very disapp...

  1. #1
    Pro Member k3rnelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    672

    Gold pass rewards ..very disapp...

    No rune of builder in this goldpass sound likes Money grab system ...why SC? Ok we can't have same rewards every month but no builder ruine *EDIT
    Maybe can garanted 1 ruine for each Village ..
    Last edited by k3rnelp; July 1st, 2019 at 01:49 PM.

  2. #2
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,433
    Because the reward isn't what you want it to be, it's a money grab all of a sudden? Don't spend your money on it - problem solved

    Also, there's two BoH in the list....

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    91
    I'm disappointed as well and probably won't buy it this month. Just one BoH and no builder rune is a no-go for me. All I have left to upgrade in the main village is one level of warden and 4 lvs of king ( and walls of course )

    See You next month Gold Pass

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    No rune of builder in this goldpass sound likes Money grab system ...why SC? Ok we can't have same rewards everymont but no builder ruine and Just 1 book of Heroes...
    Maybe can garanted 1 ruine for each Village ..
    You lost me when you lied about 1 BoH for the challenges...
    there are 2

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    91
    Jeeez - there is just one on a gold tier. Second one is free on silver. Now You get it ?

  6. #6
    Pro Member k3rnelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    672
    I Lost It im so Sorry ....
    But i think already the samething...no builder rune sound so strange

  7. #7
    Forum Legend Superfinch30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    UK, my chair, ipad in hand.
    Posts
    8,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Geralto View Post
    Jeeez - there is just one on a gold tier. Second one is free on silver. Now You get it ?
    Which is the same as last month, no?

    So...what’s your point?

  8. #8
    Super Member Bbeehhaappyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    781
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Because the reward isn't what you want it to be, it's a money grab all of a sudden? Don't spend your money on it - problem solved

    Also, there's two BoH in the list....
    always they give 2 book of hero..

    Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    No rune of builder in this goldpass sound likes Money grab system ...why SC? Ok we can't have same rewards everymont but no builder ruine and Just 1 book of Heroes...
    Maybe can garanted 1 ruine for each Village ..
    Yes, I tho not happy bcz again they stop those who are max.. Anyway I'm again max and don't need anything for main village but for bh.. I understand why they do that, but just maybe they can do those decrease little slower? This month less and in next nothing.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfinch30 View Post
    Which is the same as last month, no?

    So...what’s your point?
    My point is - just one BoH and no builder runes. Thats it. No need to sugar this month offer because it is what it is. Not useful for me.

    Cheers.

  10. #10
    the Gold Passes are ALWAYS good value, and we are ultimately better off with changing rewards anyway, skin + 20% perks + season bank + 1 gem donations already make every pass great value regardless. Bet you change your mind at some point in the season �� Last season some people complained and then caved and bought it anyway... personally I don't care about the specific items because it is always going to work out as great value. But some people just like to see the glass half empty I guess

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •