Thread: Attacking a th9 Base as an maxed out th7

Attacking a th9 Base as an maxed out th7

Hello )

Im currently preparing for my first attack in our clan war

My opponent is an th9 , but not even near to maxed out , talking about lvl 1 xbows and low heroes, the rest of the defense is very very low compared to my defense or other th8 even

So im thinking of attacking this base with my lvl 2 dragons and 3 rage spells , I also have an lvl 5 king and I知 gonna get 4 maxed hogs or maxed loons in my clan castle

What do you think ? I知 looking forward to atleast 1 Star but I hope I get the townhall as well

Im Open for suggestions

Xoco

By the way : here痴 the village I知 talking about .... has his war base also as his normal base

#L89R2YUUC

Forum Veteran
    I think it is very tough to get 2* with that centralized th, his ad is all lvl6 except 1 lvl5, and he would have 4 seeking air mine, so i dont think u can get 2*, getting 1 star still very much possible, from outer buildings, but if u really want to try to get 2*, use max loon in cc, and try to funnel using 2 drag each at 4.30 and 7.30, then release all drag and cc later from 6 o clock, that is your best bet, even tho very low chance to get 2*, and u may lose that 1* pursuing the 2*
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...LPP80/members/

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

shaking my head

why, in a normal war, is a th7 being told to attack a th9 with its *first* attack?

if it's because it is your mirror or some pre-arranged relationship to your mirror, your clan leader needs [lessons on] how to run wars

if you are scouting, great! but scouting is about bombs and skelly traps, and seeing the cc and popping up the teslas -- not stars. and you scout using stuff the real hit will use. so if they are gonna valk or hog it, a drag attack isn't the best scout since dbbs and location of ground skelly traps aren't necessarily located by your bk. if they are gonna laloon, then by all means drag

still thinking your clan leader needs to learn how to run wars, but i've been wrong before

hope to see you in war, cwl some day 😉
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; July 1st, 2019 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    shaking my head

why, in a normal war, is a th7 being told to attack a th9 with its *first* attack?

if it's because it is your mirror or some pre-arranged relationship to your mirror, your clan leader needs [lessons on] how to run wars

if you are scouting, great! but scouting is about bombs and skelly traps, and seeing the cc and popping up the teslas -- not stars. and you scout using stuff the real hit will use. so if they are gonna valk or hog it, a drag attack isn't the best scout since dbbs and location of ground skelly traps aren't necessarily located by your bk. if they are gonna laloon, then by all means drag

still thinking your clan leader needs to learn how to run wars, but i've been wrong before

hope to see you in war, cwl some day 
    I wouldn't be using a TH7 to hit a rushed TH9, I would be using the TH7 to hit lower on the map for a 3 star, and use extra attacks left over to scout.

When you have nothing left to hit, scout, mirrors are largely irrelevant.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    shaking my head

hope to see you in war, cwl some day 
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I wouldn't be using a TH7 to hit a rushed TH9, I would be using the TH7 to hit lower on the map for a 3 star, and use extra attacks left over to scout.

When you have nothing left to hit, scout, mirrors are largely irrelevant.
    Agree with you guys.
    Kudos to OP tho, she is both using a well viable war attack for th7, and seeking a way of achieving mission impossible.
    Wished some of the guys in our set up were as determined.
    Somebody needs to lead her away from her current clan, and let her fight wars at her own level.
    Good luck Clara. Those AD, tesla, and traps on a 9 are gonna make things tough