Thread: Th6 (90%) - just give me a chance and read below

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Th6 (90%) - just give me a chance and read below

Hello,
    i am an Na player who used to play before builder hall and was a almost max town hall 9. I lost my account due to loss of the email the supercell Id. Restarted and have been grinding 2-3 hours per day. I am looking for a clan that can help me participate in clan wars and has a good leadership/community that will help me grow. I progress extremely quickly and I am familiar with strategies.
    I am not a casual player however I am not taken serious enough to get with a proper clan. I can promise outcomes with the help of fellow clan mates and can prove to you my seriousness.

if you have made it this far, thank you. Consider giving me a chance.
    Thanks,
    r0wdy (ign: rxwdy)
    Last edited by r0wdy; June 30th, 2019 at 02:20 AM.

Forum Superstar
    💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Vibes Lvl 14- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Mates Must be active in CGs or War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

Fresh Spawn
    Hi,

You are invited to join us at Bandidos Prime #22JG8GPQ0. We are currently looking for active players for our clan and will be very interested in you to join our active community.

Thanks!

rocky

Fresh Spawn
    hey is this an American or English speaking clan?