Thread: not enough time

not enough time

Hello, I have a job on the ship, 6 cheesecakes (baked for 4 hours) in the bag I need (almost no one sells them) for 24 hours. On the boat a little more than 17 hours + while it goes (4 hours) in the bag 21-22 hours. Question: how not to lose 8 consecutive steamboats if I need 4 more cheesecakes (no one can help) and not enough time (less than 8 hours)?

You don't say what level you are on but these are my suggestions.... ( in my opinion)

1. Open as many slots as possible on all of the major machines- diamonds well spent
    2. When one boat leaves, check to see what the next one needs and start stocking up and shopping the paper for needed items.

This being said, unless it is some awesomely great event- don't even bother with boats, trucks or farm visitors until you have your barn, and silo at a comfortable level. At night, before bed load your machines up and plant all your fields with long growing crops.

You will need a LOT of coins for machines.... make and sell in your shop as much as you can as often as you can. Carrots, soy, tomatoes, cane.... all go pretty quickly at top price. Same for animal feed and tree things.

Keep in mind that Hay Day is one of the few games that leveling up fast is not as desired as in most.

Be sure to flag your crates for boat help and advertise in the roadside shop. You don’t need to sell premium stuff when people are looking to help. You will get help for most things.

try selling bush and tree offerings at default price
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Maybe use Tom...?

Banned
    If you canít complete a boat just send it off before filling any of the orders.

I can understand that you are trying to send off enough consecutive boats to get an achievement, so you don't want to send away boats that will be difficult to fill. When you say 6 cheesecakes, I assume you mean 3 crates of 2 each.

Since cheesecake is introduced at level 24, you are at a high enough level to belong to a neighborhood. You also may have acquired a number of in-game friends. You've also gotten a number of good suggestions in this thread.

• Hire Tom. This would be the perfect time to use a booster. Even a 5-hour-free booster for Tom would take care of your cheesecakes for this boat if you only need 4. Even if you need You could send him for the cheesecakes and then when you send off this boat, you would have a chance to see what the next boat requires and send him for two runs to get products you may need to fill those orders. If you don't have any free-Tom boosters, and you really want to keep your run of boats for the achievement going, spend the 15 diamonds for 24 Tom hours. That is never wasted currency.
    • If you have filled all the other crates besides the 4-cheesecake crate, flag it and put an ad in the paper. I will always fill a boat crate if it is the last one needed. I also will always fill a crate for a puzzle piece boat. (On the other hand, I will never fill a crate for a boat that has 3-4 crates flagged and all/most of the other crates empty.) If you put even a single item of something intriguing up for sale, people will at least come to your farm to see what is going on. We can't resist. A lot of us will come to stock up on soybeans or other low-level crops we don't grow for ourselves.
    • Begin prepping products for the next boat as soon as you send a boat away. There will always be things like jam that are impossible to prep in the time required. Those are the things I send Tom for if I don't need anything specific. However, my friends and neighbors will always fill crates for those items if I only flag one or two of something after I have filled all my other crates. Even if I'm not putting an ad in the paper, I always put a few nice things in my RSS as a thank-you for friends who fill my boat crates. For example, I always have extra bolts and one of my friends is always short of bolts. She fills my boat crates and buys my bolts. No ad needed.
    • Build a group of in-game friends and fill crates for them when you can. Then they are likely to fill yours in return.
    • Once you get your last boat achievement, send the difficult boats away unless there is a boat event. During events, everyone is more likely to help with crates. Unless you are desperate for boat vouchers, sell in your RSS to get coins rather than doing the tasks that build XP until you are sure you have enough coins for the machines and features that come with the next level.

Good luck! I hope you got your cheesecake!
    Last edited by MiniGardener; June 30th, 2019 at 03:02 AM.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

All great tips so far. Iíll just add in a little advice I got from another player years ago:

Build an inventory.

I began by making 3x of everything and have increased it to about 10x of everything. Some things I keep less of (jelly beans) & some things more of (all dairy & sugar products). Iím telling you, itís a game changer.
    Last edited by Neen; June 30th, 2019 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neen View Post
    All great tips so far. I’ll just add in a little advice I got from another player years ago:

Build an inventory.

I began by making 3x of everything and have increased it to about 10x of everything. Some things I keep less of (jelly beans) & some things more of (all dairy & sugar products). I’m telling you, it’s a game changer.
    Long time no see, neen
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...