Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: practice mode, I知 not a fan

Its a good thing that we have practice mode. As we cant select that we want to use but it can be great when in every season the bases get renewed. We get new bases and army in every season. Even the loot on bases also should to renew. This will be cool enough.

/Sumit

My main point on starting this thread, is that I still have to keep pressing challenge again and again, when clan mates want to practice on my base...I’ve spent most of the last hour pressing the button, while one of my clan mates gets the practice he wants, using the army he wants to try.

They should let you pick your own troops and offer random bases so you can actually practice. You wouldn't be able to choose the base design. Kinda like now. Just be able to choose your own troop combos and CC troops plus defending CC troops.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyk124 View Post
    My main point on starting this thread, is that I still have to keep pressing challenge again and again, when clan mates want to practice on my base...I’ve spent most of the last hour pressing the button, while one of my clan mates gets the practice he wants, using the army he wants to try.
    You are free top turn off your device and walk away, at any time.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.17.16.18.16.18.18.17.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyk124 View Post
    My main point on starting this thread, is that I still have to keep pressing challenge again and again, when clan mates want to practice on my base...I致e spent most of the last hour pressing the button, while one of my clan mates gets the practice he wants, using the army he wants to try.
    Thats the friendly challenge feature and not the practice mode. While similar they serve a different purpose.
    I will close this because with the confusion this impossible to get back on track.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG