Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 651

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]

  1. #621
    Centennial Club WhiteeWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    At the snowing desert
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    i will be making 1 item at a time, please choose between signature and profile image
    you can request again after others request

    for signature request please share the image in png format

    search for gintama are you looking for anime character like that?
    or
    search for jiraiya from naruto
    or
    search kakashi from naruto

    summarizing
    character(you will share in png format) + lighting like aura , character will be emitting from body+ pitch black background+ with equations+white wolf text

    Ok, forget about the profile image. Also I was thinking about something completly custom made, there is no character like the one i describe but i can help you. I have some images in my profile album to help you.

    Tell if those are ok.
    Last edited by WhiteeWolf; March 14th, 2021 at 04:38 PM.

  2. #622
    GFX Specialist TerMinus Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Also known as 'TP'
    Posts
    1,852
    you can pm me those images will work on your signature during weekend


    Edit: closing shop temporarily .Taking break(3/22/2021)
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; March 22nd, 2021 at 04:43 AM.

    Forum Signature

    Recruiting-Total Balloony | Forum achievements




  3. #623
    GFX Specialist TerMinus Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Also known as 'TP'
    Posts
    1,852
    Well guys , looks like officially this shop is closed for ever now
    Thanks for letting me serve you , it was good learning experience
    I started doing GFX because i didnt have enough post to get a signature
    So i decided to learn GFX on my own and help those who needed signature
    I apologies if i was not able to complete and give signature to you

    Hopefully i continue to do gfx for fun
    I would still do it for free when i have free time


    If Mods you are seeing this , i dreamt of having a title
    "GFX Specialist" till we have forum up and running

    its ok if you cant hehe

    or for fun give "GFX Noob"

    Jokes apart , i thank Darian , Mods , Game specialists and Fellow forumers who willingly used signature made by me

    It was an honor .

    Forum Signature

    Recruiting-Total Balloony | Forum achievements




  4. #624
    Forum Elder Ullaspn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    2,029
    I will use the head hunter profile picture you made, in other places so it remains a part of my memory forever.
    Last edited by Ullaspn; May 4th, 2021 at 09:46 AM.

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #625
    ilovehayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Watching the bumble bees in my garden.
    Posts
    6,442
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    Well guys , looks like officially this shop is closed for ever now
    Thanks for letting me serve you , it was good learning experience
    I started doing GFX because i didnt have enough post to get a signature
    So i decided to learn GFX on my own and help those who needed signature
    I apologies if i was not able to complete and give signature to you

    Hopefully i continue to do gfx for fun
    I would still do it for free when i have free time


    If Mods you are seeing this , i dreamt of having a title
    "GFX Specialist" till we have forum up and running

    its ok if you cant hehe

    or for fun give "GFX Noob"

    Jokes apart , i thank Darian , Mods , Game specialists and Fellow forumers who willingly used signature made by me

    It was an honor .
    Check title

    and thank you.
    Come join the new unofficial Hay Day forum: https://justhayday.boards.net/




  6. #626
    Super Member Fezzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Not all who wander are lost...
    Posts
    921
    Awww that was really sweet ilovehayday!!

    Credit goes to Be A Legend for this gorgeous signature! Thank you!!


    Farm Level: 103
    Town Rep: 31
    Achievements: 148/150

    Dairy Delights Owner/Founder

  7. #627
    Forum Elder Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,128
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    Check title

    and thank you.
    Love it! And so deserved!

    TerM- you have done absolutely wonderful work with the sigs! I will treasure mine always! Thank you again
    Last edited by Tahoe; May 4th, 2021 at 10:40 AM.


    https://justhayday.boards.net/
    (Grand Opening 5/28/21)





  8. #628
    Millennial Club Be A Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    Check title

    and thank you.
    Awesome, that's sweet!

    Thanks TP for all the GFX you made

  9. #629
    GFX Specialist TerMinus Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Also known as 'TP'
    Posts
    1,852
    Thank you So much ilovehayday
    This was dream , to have my own title
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    Check title

    and thank you.
    awww thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I will use the head hunter profile picture you made, in other places so it remains a part of my memory forever.
    Thank you so much Tahoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Love it! And so deserved!

    TerM- you have done absolutely wonderful work with the sigs! I will treasure mine always! Thank you again
    Pleasure was mine
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Awesome, that's sweet!

    Thanks TP for all the GFX you made

    Forum Signature

    Recruiting-Total Balloony | Forum achievements




  10. #630
    Pro Member Minley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Always Everywhere
    Posts
    743
    The prime of GFX on forums
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •