Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [GFX Shop] TerMinus Prime [TP]

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    Awesome! Thank you Term.

I want a signature and avatar please:

Signature- Render: I want a Builder hall village background just as we saw in the builder hall 9 & OTTO reveal trailer, text: "Shivank380", colour: Matching colour to the render, decide the colour according to the render, special request: Anything you'd like to do which makes the signature appear much more appealing and interesting.

Avatar- Also can I get a master builder avatar with same background as the render and the avatar should match the signature please.

I hope you understand, reply back or message if you want to know anything else. Thanks !
    Last edited by Shivank380; September 1st, 2020 at 08:39 AM.

can you share the renders with me

"Builder hall village background" - help with this ? i dont remember reveals sorry

you just want BH village as render? , so no characters

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    I want a signature and avatar please:

Signature- Render: I want a Builder hall village background just as we saw in the builder hall 9 & OTTO reveal trailer, text: "Shivank380", colour: Matching colour to the render, decide the colour according to the render, special request: Anything you'd like to do which makes the signature appear much more appealing and interesting.

Avatar- Also can I get a master builder avatar with same background as the render and the avatar should match the signature please.

I hope you understand, reply back or message if you want to know anything else. Thanks !

*Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*My recent work
    Want an avatar? or signature? visit my shop NOW
    Recruiting-Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    /50 members (1-TH12, 4-TH13)||CWL(Crystal League 2)||Casual Clan

"Builder hall village background" - help with this ? i dont remember reveals sorry
    This was the announcement, not sure what background from the bh9 teaser, or the pix of Otto at top?

As to refer the builder hall 9 background render I wanted, these are all the images for help:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/8YwGDSS6BnR3pR37A
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/CUDqo62H7AEwAQmT8
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/rmcKTzo3uq7ubGmK8

But specifically, I would really like image in this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rmcKTzo3uq7ubGmK8
    to be used in for the render background - a bit zoomed out as it also contains builder hall 9 characters so that would make a perfect render with not only background but characters also.
    But I'd be really want you to choose image related to the one i shared above as bold.
    Also, i want you to refer the link yourself so maybe you could find something better in the video itself.
    Link to video: https://youtu.be/uIb1JU9j-Bk

Link to avatar from same video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/acoxm8ACy4u1DB4t8
    But again I want you to figure out the adjustments yourself and create the best render with the avatar possible because I've seen really wonderful renders you've created.

Let me know if you need more help towards the render.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Shivank380; September 2nd, 2020 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    This was the announcement, not sure what background from the bh9 teaser, or the pix of Otto at top?
    Check out yourself what I was referring to, through the Builder Hall 9 & OTTO trailer.

Type 1

Type 2

Type 3

let me know if you like it , i will be working on signature , have a busy schedule
    so will work on it as i get free time

if you have any favorite troop do let me know, or you need just the scene from video as signature.
    Last edited by TerMinus Prime; September 2nd, 2020 at 04:27 PM.

*Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*My recent work
    Want an avatar? or signature? visit my shop NOW
    Recruiting-Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    /50 members (1-TH12, 4-TH13)||CWL(Crystal League 2)||Casual Clan

Type 1

Type 2

Type 3

let me know if you like it , i will be working on signature , have a busy schedule
    so will work on it as i get free time

if you have any favorite troop do let me know, or you need just the scene from video as signature.
    I love the avatar you sent. Just as on No.2 if the master builder could be a little bigger as compared to no.1, you can remove the background of the builder hall 9 from avatar so that the master builder looks bigger and highlighted.

And as of favourite troop I'll probably have drop ships with skeletons hanging out and some on the ground and beta minions with the same background you can decide from the video. Or just try recreating the scene I told from the image with highlighted/Bold link.

Thanks !

Edit: Read below to have a deeper look on what I really expect. \/
    Last edited by Shivank380; September 2nd, 2020 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    I love the avatar you sent. Just as on No.2 if the master builder could be a little bigger as compared to no.1, you can remove the background of the builder hall 9 from avatar so that the master builder looks bigger and highlighted.

And as of favourite troop I'll probably have drop ships with skeletons hanging out and some on the ground and beta minions with the same background you can decide from the video. Or just try recreating the scene I told from the highlighted/Bold link.

Thanks !
    Just so you forgot to read the PM's here's what I have summarised of the signature: Hey TP,
    Just replied to your thread. When I specified of this Builder Hall 9 background signature I just imagined the whole scene from the video I linked in my thread that how awesome nightlife the builder base have.
    I just want to get something like that with a awesome nightly builder hall 9 and builder base background and preferably any troop you like would fit in to my expectations or you can just recreate the scene from the video with the touch of your awesomeness !

Message back for any more queries.
    Thanks !

Hey TP, if you're finding difficult for the signature you can ease it with a beautiful builder base background from the same video and can add builder base troops with the master builder in middle or as it suits you and then my name "Shivank380".