Thread: Chicken Deco?

Chicken Deco?

I saw a gold and burgundy chicken statue on someone’s farm and trying to figure how to get it. It standing on a box with a Chinese symbol on it and has a little chicken running near it and around it. Can anyone tell me how to get it

It was released on chinese new year and was part of a diamond pack purchasable with real money

Quote Originally Posted by PIXEL13 View Post
    I saw a gold and burgundy chicken statue on someone’s farm and trying to figure how to get it. It standing on a box with a Chinese symbol on it and has a little chicken running near it and around it. Can anyone tell me how to get it
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacosbalos View Post
    It was released on chinese new year and was part of a diamond pack purchasable with real money
    Thank you!!! Figures something I won’t be able to get lol 😂
    Last edited by PIXEL13; June 29th, 2019 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PIXEL13 View Post
    It was a prize in the last horseshoe threshold, for every league, in the derby during Chinese NY week this year.

It may become available to purchase next Chinese NY, keep an eye out then.
    Last edited by JemimaPD; June 29th, 2019 at 05:07 PM.