Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan troubles and possible solutions

Cool Titan troubles and possible solutions

Solving the clouding issue for Legends has this inadvertently created problems for Titan players?

My preferred raiding method has been to use a training potion and get 6 attacks completed in an hour or so however, since the update I have been struggling with clouds, 2 mins between finding bases that are often poor value or max TH12s.

Here are a couple of ideas:

Training Potion will cover building 5 armies in 24 hours.

Supercell inject Bonus Bases - TH equivalent bases with fixed loot and gems, medals, potions. Depending on how much demand there is on the game Supercell could add these bases or remove as necessary so that searching remains constant.

Just a thought!

Hopefully other ideas can be added.
    Last edited by Crusher0029; June 29th, 2019 at 02:12 PM.

If finding strong TH12s is your problem, and this is going to sound crazy, bear with me...

maybe don't be in a league where most people are,
    wait for it
    TH12

looking at the "My League" list of players in Titan 1 with me, my estimate is around 90% are TH12s, so it isn't surprising you see a lot of TH12s.

I don't understand cloud in Titan....in Titan3 ....we have 1-2-3 minute of cloud, low minute in my opinion.....

In Titan1,yes cloud are more extended but....during night it's great...same of Titan3....

I don't understand why people want to farm over Titan3....Titan2 and 1 are a pass for L.League.... other range trophy are for farming...

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    If finding strong TH12s is your problem, and this is going to sound crazy, bear with me...

maybe don't be in a league where most people are,
    wait for it
    TH12

looking at the "My League" list of players in Titan 1 with me, my estimate is around 90% are TH12s, so it isn't surprising you see a lot of TH12s.
    that would indicate that Titan Leagues are reserved for only TH12 which has not been the case before.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher0029 View Post
    that would indicate that Titan Leagues are reserved for only TH12 which has not been the case before.
    Plenty of 11s in titans, as my mini is there. After the update, plenty of big 12s there finishing heroes and walls and such, thus they’re farming as well, with many headed up to check legends out. Have no trouble finding loot with my mini in t3, but those 12s offering a mil of each are unicorns there now. Do find them offering 600-800k, though, and no problem hitting them.

TH12...level 240...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 33 mil...atb 6032

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    I don't understand cloud in Titan....in Titan3 ....we have 1-2-3 minute of cloud, low minute in my opinion.....

In Titan1,yes cloud are more extended but....during night it's great...same of Titan3....

I don't understand why people want to farm over Titan3....Titan2 and 1 are a pass for L.League.... other range trophy are for farming...
    Why farming in T3 or T2 or T1? Because where more farm with full th 12 troops price? More higher Titan more bonus. Before I farm in Legend, now can't. Why I need deal with cloud if I want farm? Why I need waiting few minutes to press next bcz opponent not have loot.

I not like see clouds in Titan. Ok I agree with cloud in titan 1 but not in titan 3

Even champions 1-3 are stocked full of Th12 with almost no loot lol. They are rushed and weak, kinda like mowing the grass if your just trophy hunting though, that’s how easy they fall lol. No clouds in Champions, but a lot of next if your looking for loot.

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post

Titan 2 is the midst of the road to legend.
    I think of titan 2 divided into 2 parts:
    4350~4550 it has reasonable clouds
    4600+ now clouds are worst.

But for sure, only for farm purposes, titan 3 is for me the best titan league cost benefit related to farm.

I feel like OBS has a chance of.causing clouds in titan league potentialy and that depends on how many people wanna drop trophys

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher0029 View Post
    Which gives you four options

Press Next
    Attack TH12s
    Drop out of Titans
    Keep playing in Titans, but stop whinging like a <insert group well known for whinging>