Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Titan troubles and possible solutions

Quote Originally Posted by Firefistace01 View Post
    I see everyone complaining about clouds in Titan...
    Can anyone tell me how much do they really mean by bad?? I'm assuming it's like old legends or atleast 15+ minutes for every match
    Lol... no way... like I said... T1 for me was 5 mins worst case... typically 30 secs... I lived in T3/2 for past year... since update nexting there often instantaneous...

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    Guess playing in legends too long just hardened me to clouds to some extent, but searching for 5 minutes or so for a good hit just isnít too bad. Spent much longer than that nexting long ago as a th7 with barch, looking for easy whales. Would guess that the easier it gets, the easier we want it to be.
    I till update farming in legend ( 3 years ) and happy with clouds bcz you know that took time and you switch sound on and don't need press next and can do others things. No I can't do others things bcz how long took search no one know same time 30 s same time few minutes and all that time you need look on screen and waiting, when you try move away from table etc you get base and need back to press next. Long ago I spend time taping next to find Th in master league, but that's bean farm strategy, later I start use lavaloon and always try keep high how much I can I don't want some thing easer, just make same in all league, no clouds. I stay in titan only for bonus reason

Can anyone tell me how much do they really mean by bad?? I'm assuming it's like old legends or atleast 15+ minutes for every match
    For me, LL cloud wait was 45m-1h in the 5700 cup range. In Titan1 at 4800+ cups right now, it’s 5-10 seconds. The same delay as some of my other accounts in far lower leagues. When an event starts, wait times are slightly more..30+ seconds.

Everything is relative depending on your experience, but from my perspective, there are no clouds in Titan League.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; June 30th, 2019 at 05:18 PM.

The clouds ain't that bad for me. Personally spending about 10 seconds maximum per search in the clouds as a th11 as titan

Forum Veteran
    The clouds in Titans are about the same as they have always been 1-3 minutes and so metimes better than before. This looks very much like a solution in search of a problem IMO.

The most simple solution is further decrease shield or guard time in Titan. Maybe this would work: (-1hour)(assuming 50%+damage)
    Titan 3 - 8 hours
    Titan 2 - 7 hours
    Titan 1 - 6 hours

Afterall, clouds in Titan isn't that much bad, I guess only a few seconds up to 30 minutes of waiting at most. To fix it, simply reduce further those shield times, or else letting it be is still torelable and bearable for most players.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher0029 View Post
    Solving the clouding issue for Legends has this inadvertently created problems for Titan players?

My preferred raiding method has been to use a training potion and get 6 attacks completed in an hour or so however, since the update I have been struggling with clouds, 2 mins between finding bases that are often poor value or max TH12s.

Here are a couple of ideas:

Training Potion will cover building 5 armies in 24 hours.

Supercell inject Bonus Bases - TH equivalent bases with fixed loot and gems, medals, potions. Depending on how much demand there is on the game Supercell could add these bases or remove as necessary so that searching remains constant.

Just a thought!

Hopefully other ideas can be added.
    I understand what you're getting at. I don't think most people raid with training potion or boost. I always do. They may not fully understand that training potion makes you want to go fast.

However, I did before OBS and it was much worse then. 1 to 2 minutes is a blessing and I'm around 4400 to 4500 trophies. Most of the time it's far less than 2 minutes. It was 2 to 5 minutes at the star of clan games. It got better. Then I put my BK down and didn't raid on that base until today. Clouds were under 30 seconds. Yes, I nexted some. But, that's an improvement. Before OBS I almost never hit next, I didn't see it as an option.

I think during clan games and some other events, it's going to be slower. There is going to be some nexting whether you use training potion or not. Yes, I get little tense because of burning training potion too. Still, I see nothing but improvement. There was lots of talk of adding "dummy" bases before and that didn't happen. I don't think it will happen now either.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    Not even close to everyone even in this thread alone.

A very small number of people are complaining.

Difficult for me to be sure, being only in Titans 3 (with my 2nd account), but down there we are talking typically 10 - 15 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

there is absolutely no clouds even in titan1

2 minutes is not an issue for NOBODY.
    if you want 0 clouds go suffer with a stupid 8 attack limitation with absolutely no loot in a stupid legends league system.

stop with drama, if you can't wait 2 minutes at max to do an attack you can't play anything with a loading screen. i was forced to drop to titans 1 to keep doing my 15+ attacks in a day and it's great there.

now if they start to limit all leagues to please "players" that can't wait 2 minutes i will start to really lose the love i have for this game

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloB View Post
    Guess Iím lucky as Iím finding no issues in Titans
    Same here. I went from Champs 1 to Legends after the update dropped.

Searching in Titans was not as fast as the lower leagues but I was still able to find bases every 20 seconds. I even skipped low trophy offerings and nexted until I found a base with 20+ trophies on offer.