Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 2019 q&a

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Honestly I prefer them when you do them on Reddit. Much cleaner, easier to sort through. And everyone here can still access it too, it’s super easy to make a random account as well if you’d like to ask a question! The forums can get pretty messy, just take the hero book price increase thread as an example.
    That wasn't a q/a thread anything at all like what we are discussing here though. I can't stand the format of reddit. A sticky at the top with players asking questions and Darian deciding which posts to reply to would work great.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    That wasn't a q/a thread anything at all like what we are discussing here though. I can't stand the format of reddit. A sticky at the top with players asking questions and Darian deciding which posts to reply to would work great.
    While that's all well and good, as soon as questions are answered based on whether Supercell want to answer them it devolves into the usual case of not getting any answers at all.
    A stickied post at the top, with valid sensible questions added to it (vetted by moderators from the submitted questions)
    Then answers provided as they can to those questions.

Without constantly creating new threads, or bumping old threads, it's very hard to get an answer at the moment.
    It's very easy to get a cat meme, an answer to a questions, less so (probably as bad as it has ever been, imo)

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    While that's all well and good, as soon as questions are answered based on whether Supercell want to answer them it devolves into the usual case of not getting any answers at all.
    A stickied post at the top, with valid sensible questions added to it (vetted by moderators from the submitted questions)
    Then answers provided as they can to those questions.

Without constantly creating new threads, or bumping old threads, it's very hard to get an answer at the moment.
    It's very easy to get a cat meme, an answer to a questions, less so (probably as bad as it has ever been, imo)
    I find the Reddit q/a to be interesting usually, I just hate the format there. If Darian does it here, I'm all for it. Anyone not interested will be able to ignore the thread, but I think a lot of forum users would be interested.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The forums aren't conducive for an AMA type of session. I am planning on doing a Reddit AMA in the near future. Usually those get transcribed to the Forums by a dedicated member.

I'd like to do a Q&A now that Blue Skies is out in the wild. That was probably the #1 question always asked in every Q&A/AMA/YouTube interview/etc. So I'm really curious what the top questions are going to be.

Let me do some thinking on how we can do one for the Forums.
    To Darian and members of Team Clash of Clans who are lurking and reading this post, may I suggest the following model adopted by Team Hay Day? A forum moderator would start a thread asking Clashers to post one question to the developers and then start a poll asking forumites to vote on three of them. Team CoC would answer the top questions in a video and announce the link in game to target the widest audience possible.

Thank you for your consideration. Here's the most recent Hay Day Developers Q&A in which Game Designer Camilla and Community Managers Nick and Frisco answered our questions. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Q-A-Round-III

---
    Lynn
    June 30, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 30th, 2019 at 10:03 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Pro Member
    Let's ask some real questions around here, are you satisfied with the latest hero AI update? Do you think it's improved?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    To Darian and members of Team Clash of Clans who are lurking and reading this post, may I suggest the following model adopted by Team Hay Day? A forum moderator would start a thread asking Clashers to post one question to the developers and then start a poll asking forumites to vote on three of them. Team CoC would answer the top questions in a video and announce the link in game to target the widest audience possible.

Thank you for your consideration. Here's the most recent Hay Day Developers Q&A in which Game Designer Camilla and Community Managers Nick and Frisco answered our questions. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Q-A-Round-III

---
    Lynn
    June 30, 2019
    We've done that already. That could be good too (it is problematic given SC won't likely answer the top rated questions), but that is different than the q/a type thing that is done on Reddit that I would also like to see done here.

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughterer View Post
    Can we get rid of this cool down period for minor adjustments on bases, it’s driving me nuts not being able to choose the defensive base that I want.
    Agreed, and I want the same for friendly challenges too. Not even for moving buildings around, but even placing walls in the correct location so that they’re not polka-dotted around the base as you upgrade them.
    👊🏼 Mister 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH13.5, BK 70, AQ 70, GW 50, RC 20
    Walls:
    170 zap, 130 DE
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Have to agree that Reddit gives me a headache just thinking about dealing with that format.

Level 17
    - 14,244/17,800 | Crystal 1
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 213] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!