Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 70 of 70

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley - Basic rules

  1. #61
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    LUNAR
    Posts
    4,385
    First post updated with various information:

    - add info about your valley
    - add tweaks from season 4
    - add link to Season 4 map (thanks sunnyphoenix)
    - add more details for daily quest, link to list of sun task

    Other ongoing discussion about Valley where you might find soem interesting info:
    - feedback on Valley changes: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Valley-Changes
    - Valley strategy: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...alley-strategy

    Have fun driving your truck!
    It's called LUNAR new year. Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

    Latest update: Diamond confirmation list

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 140♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    248
    How to help broken truck option is not there to help

  3. #63
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    4
    What a work @meonhoc! Thanks for compiling this post with so many helpful information.

  4. #64
    Senior Member OutOfIdeas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Farming :D
    Posts
    323

    Question Make lures sun task

    I have a 'make lures' task for the first time ever tomorrow. Does anybody know what is counted there? Do I get the 8 points for starting the production or for picking a produced lure up or for one that I started after the sun taak became active is finished in the machine (without having to pick it up)?

    I'm asking because I have stacked lures on the machine to the point where I can't produce more and my tackle box is full. I can only ever produce more after I used some up.

    Thankfully today I have a fishing task so there will be some room.

    Edit to say thank you to Meo for confirming
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; November 29th, 2019 at 10:41 PM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

    I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

  5. #65
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    LUNAR
    Posts
    4,385
    Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    I have a 'make lures' task for the first time ever tomorrow. Does anybody know what is counted there? Do I get the 8 points for starting the production or for picking a produced lure up or for one that I started after the sun taak became active is finished in the machine (without having to pick it up)?

    I'm asking because I have stacked lures on the machine to the point where I can't produce more and my tackle box is full. I can only ever produce more after I used some up.

    Thankfully today I have a fishing task so there will be some room.
    Confirm for "for starting the production" (drag to the lure maker to queue) just like planting crop and not the harvest. I have that task today.
    You can also donate some lures to neighbours to make room.
    It's called LUNAR new year. Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

    Latest update: Diamond confirmation list

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 140♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

  6. #66
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    LUNAR
    Posts
    4,385
    Dear thread,

    The December update has made you completely obsolete.

    Thanks for all the chickens!

    ----------------------------------
    Dear Mods,

    I would like to request unsticking this thread and keeping it as is, for the record and in memory of the chickens.

    If a new guide were to be made, it should have a thread of its own starting from Season 6 with Sanctuary Valley theme.
    It's called LUNAR new year. Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

    Latest update: Diamond confirmation list

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 140♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

  7. #67
    Centennial Club JemimaPD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    194
    I think the chickens will come back again in future valley seasons though, won't they?

    Not sure how many times they'll use this sanctuary valley but in the Dairy News Camilla did mention receiving piggy bank tokens for collecting chickens, so they must be returning at some point.

  8. #68
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    LUNAR
    Posts
    4,385
    By that I mean the original post + screenshot would need lots of rework, especially with piggy bank and how to get fuel- - > better to start fresh and keep this one as is for now.

    Plus, I won't be much available in the next couple weeks. Kepeping this thread a sticky could misguide people come looking for info for when season 6 started.

    Those who still find the info in this thread relevant, you can of course bookmark the thread .
    It's called LUNAR new year. Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

    Latest update: Diamond confirmation list

    #AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 140♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

  9. #69
    Centennial Club JemimaPD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    By that I mean the original post + screenshot would need lots of rework, especially with piggy bank and how to get fuel- - > better to start fresh and keep this one as is for now.

    Plus, I won't be much available in the next couple weeks. Kepeping this thread a sticky could misguide people come looking for info for when season 6 started.

    Those who still find the info in this thread relevant, you can of course bookmark the thread .
    Ah, got ya meonhoc. Yes, very wise <taps nose>.

    I have certainly got this thread bookmarked. The info & maps, in particular, have been invaluable &, if needed again in the future, they will continue to be so.

  10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #70
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Dear thread,

    The December update has made you completely obsolete.

    Thanks for all the chickens!

    ----------------------------------
    Dear Mods,

    I would like to request unsticking this thread and keeping it as is, for the record and in memory of the chickens.

    If a new guide were to be made, it should have a thread of its own starting from Season 6 with Sanctuary Valley theme.
    Thanks for your work on this Meo. I'll unstick it as you request.

    I'm sure we'll all welcome a new updated thread from you when you have the time.

    Thank you

    Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •