Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley - Basic rules

Yes i know the land must show that it needs expansion permits. I had 5 before valley season and 5 after i purchased the 3 thru valley store. Ive never had much luck with support but im gonna try

With the coming October 2019 update, the mini-guide will be updated once I gathered enough information +make illustrations. Feel free to leave question here or participate on other discussions once the update dropped.

Known changes:
    - check sun task and sun bar progress from XP bar from anywhere
    - truck will auto perform actions when drive through chicken or broken truck (pop up appears automatically like roadside surprise, you ahve the ability not to collect or not to fix)
    - fuel spin can be accumulated
    - spin again ONCE per day with 5 diamond (double tap to confirm)
    - new Valley map
    - sun task and spin now reset at 8:00 UTC (same time as event and derby start)
    - buildings are only 2 or 3 nodes away from each other --> visit more building with less fuel than previous seasons
    - More tokens for tasks than previously
    - Sun bar shows up when you do tasks on farm

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    A breakdown about the new Valley:

- Smaller map (now with water + bridges)
    - Less empty nodes
    - Chickens and Truck helps automatic
    - More tokens for tasks than previously
    - Sun bar shows up when you do tasks on farm
    - Sun bar also available in the info when you tap on your XP star
    - Possibility to re-roll the fuel wheel for diamonds (once / day)
    - Keep getting sun points even if the sun bar is full
    - + lots of bugs fixed from the previous seasons

I think that's it unless I forget something...

Cheers,

Nick
    Last edited by meonhoc; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:29 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 43/60 parts | 8/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 138♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Centennial Club
    what does it mean if you see a truck with a plus on top of it, something about add to friends ?

Quote Originally Posted by EstherNatascha View Post
    what does it mean if you see a truck with a plus on top of it, something about add to friends ?
    Hi, thanks for asking. i'll add this detail in my next version.

The "+" (plus sign) indicates there are more truck at that same spot. taping on it you will see the full list of all trucks parking at the same spot.

From there 2 interactions are possible:
    - sent player a friend request
    - invite player to join your neighborhood (if your role in the hood grant you the invite right)
    A pop-up will appear asking for confirmation.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

one of my tasks for sun points is to fill boat crates... can anyone tell me why it only counts on some crates and not all of them?

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Vever View Post
    one of my tasks for sun points is to fill boat crates... can anyone tell me why it only counts on some crates and not all of them?
    The fuel tasks vary. On my main farm my current boat crate task is fill 4 crates for 10 sun points, so the suns fly on every 4th crate.

On my second farm it's 2 sun points for one crate.

That information's shown on the fuel task board.

Does that help?
    Last edited by Cowslips; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:17 AM.

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Does that help?
    That does help! This is the first time I've dealt with the valley, and I know I'm missing some obvious things. I tried reading some threads but there's a lot to go through.
    Thank you for answering my silly question! I should have figured that out

Trainee
    Hello, I have tried to help a broken down truck but not sure how. I thought the new Valley allowed you to park next to a broken down truck and it would be repaired ? Tried driving to and stopping by the truck twice but canít seem to help it get going. Any advice please?

Quote Originally Posted by auntiem View Post
    Hello, I have tried to help a broken down truck but not sure how. I thought the new Valley allowed you to park next to a broken down truck and it would be repaired ? Tried driving to and stopping by the truck twice but can’t seem to help it get going. Any advice please?
    By "next to", do you mean at the exactly same spot as the broken truck?
    If there is issue, try changing language from in-game settings to another one then change back to your language. Could fix most weird issues. (A language change restarts the game. Less tap than force close the app and reopen .)

I haven't found any broken truck yet to test the new feature but found this in HelpShift:
    How to repair the broken-down trucks?

In the busy days of the Valley, trucks may break down after running for some time. However, it’s easy to help your fellow Valley players to repair them. If a broken-down truck is on the way to your destination, your truck will automatically make a short stop to repair that truck and then keep running to your destination.

In case your own truck breaks down, you can either wait for a player to help you, use diamonds to instantly repair it, or just wait for a period of time until it gets repaired by itself.
    Permalink: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...wn-trucks&l=en
    Last edited by meonhoc; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:26 PM.

Trainee
    Thank you Meonhoc, yes I parked on the same spot as the broken truck twice. Solved it by switching between my two farms. When I switched to my main farm the broken truck showed a sign in the broken down trucks name tag signifying it needed repair. That sign was not showing on baby farm. Switched back to baby farm and lo the sign appeared and I could happily help the broken truck on its way.