Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Valley - Basic rules

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I added a link to one thread discussing dicussing Valley map in post #1. This one is known for Season 1.

Follow the links in this thread.
    Thanks meonhoc!

Fresh Spawn
    Did you even put out 250 chickens??? I sure hope hayday improves the Valley....several of my neighborhood has already quit thinking itís not worth the effort. it would be GREAT to win the 40 diamonds but no way I saw to get that many. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by R4444b View Post
    Did you even put out 250 chickens??? I sure hope hayday improves the Valley....several of my neighborhood has already quit thinking itís not worth the effort. it would be GREAT to win the 40 diamonds but no way I saw to get that many. Any advice?
    Hi R4444b,

Thansk for asking. Since I would like to keep this thread informative (objective observations) rather subjective experiences, I will keep it short here. Advice is hard to provide given each player has different play style and ressources (field number, time, storage capacity, ability to communicate in the same valley...). I can only share my own experience.

Based on my observation during season 1:
    1. Roadside chicken has various timer (5h/ 4h30/ 4h) and seems to appear within 5 nodes of an active truck (recenly entered the valley)
      --> log in often to trigger chicken (chances are that it will appear near you) & wait for a several ones to optimize movements.
    2. I can only see order from building within 5 nodes from my truck current position. Order refresh timer is 4h after completion or 30 minutes after expiration
      --> move slowly (one node at a time) to unlock more request and adjust itinerary (either continue to move or wait for order refresh).

My Valley ended with 343/250 chickens, with about 10 we let expired on purpose once we reached 250. There were 2 main neighborhoods, 1 new neighborhood that appeared mid-season, a few new player (level 25) who discovered Valley towards the end of season. I counted about 13 trucks consistently moving around throught the season (9 of them from my hood).

Personally, without being in derby, I managed to get 2949 blue/ 2863 red/ 3074 green for, in the order of importance to my eyes: the Valley car, 5/6 boosters, 1/6 permit, 2 decos. I always get to spin 5 times per day (free, 20, 50, 100, 200) and some occasions to 550. All fishing spot unlocked, and >4200 space each for both barn and silo.

If anyone needs more in depth analysis of my experience (or a Valley success story), feel free to start a new thread for it (there is currently none I feel fit to post in).
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHider :: Hay Day Lv 132♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12