Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Valley - Basic rules

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I added a link to one thread discussing dicussing Valley map in post #1. This one is known for Season 1.

Follow the links in this thread.
    Thanks meonhoc!

Fresh Spawn
    Did you even put out 250 chickens??? I sure hope hayday improves the Valley....several of my neighborhood has already quit thinking itís not worth the effort. it would be GREAT to win the 40 diamonds but no way I saw to get that many. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by R4444b View Post
    Did you even put out 250 chickens??? I sure hope hayday improves the Valley....several of my neighborhood has already quit thinking itís not worth the effort. it would be GREAT to win the 40 diamonds but no way I saw to get that many. Any advice?
    Hi R4444b,

Thansk for asking. Since I would like to keep this thread informative (objective observations) rather subjective experiences, I will keep it short here. Advice is hard to provide given each player has different play style and ressources (field number, time, storage capacity, ability to communicate in the same valley...). I can only share my own experience.

Based on my observation during season 1:
    1. Roadside chicken has various timer (5h/ 4h30/ 4h) and seems to appear within 5 nodes of an active truck (recenly entered the valley)
      --> log in often to trigger chicken (chances are that it will appear near you) & wait for a several ones to optimize movements.
    2. I can only see order from building within 5 nodes from my truck current position. Order refresh timer is 4h after completion or 30 minutes after expiration
      --> move slowly (one node at a time) to unlock more request and adjust itinerary (either continue to move or wait for order refresh).

My Valley ended with 343/250 chickens, with about 10 we let expired on purpose once we reached 250. There were 2 main neighborhoods, 1 new neighborhood that appeared mid-season, a few new player (level 25) who discovered Valley towards the end of season. I counted about 13 trucks consistently moving around throught the season (9 of them from my hood).

Personally, without being in derby, I managed to get 2949 blue/ 2863 red/ 3074 green for, in the order of importance to my eyes: the Valley car, 5/6 boosters, 1/6 permit, 2 decos. I always get to spin 5 times per day (free, 20, 50, 100, 200) and some occasions to 550. All fishing spot unlocked, and >4200 space each for both barn and silo.

If anyone needs more in depth analysis of my experience (or a Valley success story), feel free to start a new thread for it (there is currently none I feel fit to post in).
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I am super pleased to announce that our very first full Valley map is now available thanks to Glottis.

Quote Originally Posted by Glottis View Post
    Hi farmers!
    I've stitched together the map using screenshots from my phone. I was able to do it using 2 farms and about a gazillion fuel. It would've been more efficient if the truck used a battery instead of fuel.
    6 MB, 9161 x 4775 pixels: https://i.imgur.com/izQlRCK.jpg
    Let me know if you're having problems and I'll upload a smaller version. Original is almost 20k pixels wide!
    Made possible with the cheerleading of one AdvoCat.
    Link to JPG file and image preview are added to first post as well. With this map that you can save on you device, you will be able to locate a specific buildind, estimate a fuel cost to get to a stop, avoid long route, find efficient route to get tokens... At least, until the map changes.

Fun fact: 9 out of 10 windmills from the map are located at the end of a road
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Centennial Club
    Just noticed horseshoe ribbons on random request (when you click the building and see the request). What does those mean? Have they allways been there? 🤨

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Just noticed horseshoe ribbons on random request (when you click the building and see the request). What does those mean? Have they allways been there?

Thanks for asking. Yes, heard of it since Season 1.

It's simply means that the items asked for is related to current derby task you have. I'm not sure what we are meant to do about this information beside using it as a reminder not to mess up with our derby.

Otherwise I just ignore it.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Thanks for asking. Yes, heard of it since Season 1.

It's simply means that the items asked for is related to current derby task you have. I'm not sure what we are meant to do about this information beside using it as a reminder not to mess up with our derby.
    Thanks for answering, that explains it. I did a lot of basket tasks yesterday (pets task, breakfast task etc.) so I saw this ribbon quite a lot. I'm with you that it's a bit useless information at least for most of the cases.

As we are closing the 3rd season of Valley, here is a list of sun task that appeared so far:

* List will be revised after next update*

Sun task Amount Sun
    Plant crop
    Plant Wheat x25 1
    Plant Corn x15 1
    Plant Carrot x10 1
    Plant Soybean x5 1
    Plant Sugarcane x3 1
    Plant Indigo x1 1
    Plant Indigo x4 5
    Plant Pumpkin x1 1
    Plant Pumpkin x4 5
    Plant Cotton x1 1
    Plant Cotton x4 5
    Plant Chili x1 2
    Plant Chili x2 5
    Plant Tomato x1 2
    Plant Tomato x2 5
    Plant Strawberry x1 2
    Plant Strawberry x2 5
    Plant Potato x1 1
    Plant Potato x4 5
    Plant Rice x3 1
    Plant Lettuce x1 1
    Truck orders
    Complete truck orders x1 2
    Complete truck orders x4 10
    Boat orders
    Fill boat crates x1 2
    Fill boat crates x4 10
    Fishing lake activities
    Catch fish with lures x1 2
    Catch fish with lures x4 10
    Place traps x1 10
    Cast any net x1 15
    Make lures (any colour) x1 8
    Feed farm animals
    Feed any farm animals x5 1
    Feed any farm animals x10 3
    Feed chicken x5 1
    Feed cow x2 1
    Feed cow x5 3
    Feed pig x1 2
    Feed sheep x1 2
    Feed sheep x2 5
    Feed goat x1 2
    Feed goat x2 5
    Derby
    Complete Derby task of 235 or more points x1 20

Have fun analyzing!
    Last edited by meonhoc; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:47 PM. Reason: sorting crop

I purchased 3 expansion permits thru valley store yet they don't show up when i click on land to clear. Anyone else experience this?

Quote Originally Posted by dkmahoney View Post
    I purchased 3 expansion permits thru valley store yet they don't show up when i click on land to clear. Anyone else experience this?
    It has to be the land that needs expansion permit, only the one with decorations inside. Other lands do not need permit.

If you suspect that you never receive the purchased expansion permits, I recommend to contact Support in-game for further assistance.