Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Valley - Basic rules

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Optional update is now available (my Play Store at least).

And AppStore as well. Look for version 1_43_150.
    Its not in my App Store. Can access the Valley though but all the truck ‘flags’ are still disappearing.
    Clover ’Girls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if it’s Halloween #2GPVQCVC

Found it!
    Wasnt in the list of updates. Had to search for the Hayday game. It had the ‘open’ button (ignored that) tapped on the image and the ‘open’ changed to ‘update’
    Clover ’Girls' 19 adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 85 please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart (or the red bat if it’s Halloween #2GPVQCVC

I dont get it - every time I go from the Valley or make skuffet to get more fuels my Daily “goal” resets and I have to do new things. ISS that only happening to me ? I am cunfused and i’m about to drop that Valley thing already
    Farm-id : #2VVVUQ2R
    Farmname Max
    level 103

Quote Originally Posted by Someone2 View Post
    I dont get it - every time I go from the Valley or make skuffet to get more fuels my Daily “goal” resets and I have to do new things. ISS that only happening to me ? I am cunfused and i’m about to drop that Valley thing already
    Not normal. This bug is under investigation according to Hay Day twitter. Can you contact support in game so they can get needed details from the farm?

My daily quests do not reset.

Yes ty I Will try to report to Supercell
    Farm-id : #2VVVUQ2R
    Farmname Max
    level 103

Does anyone know if there’s a limit to how many fuel cans we can save up—and if so, what the maximum is? (I’m not talking about carrying them over to next Season, which I know we can’t do. I just want to know if there’s a “storage” limit each Season.)

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Does anyone know if there’s a limit to how many fuel cans we can save up—and if so, what the maximum is? (I’m not talking about carrying them over to next Season, which I know we can’t do. I just want to know if there’s a “storage” limit each Season.)
    Good question. And thank you, I had no idea I couldn’t carry my fuel over. Back to driving in circles till I’m out of fuel. I was saving up.

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    What does the exclamation marks above the chicken mean? I think I have seen only "no exclamation marks" or "2 exclamations marks"...not sure.

If there is no exclamation mark does that mean it's not a group task or does it means it's a group task that requires only one more player to complete?

A totally different question: If I go from building A to C and there is a building B in between, does it cost more fuel to stop at building B first before continuing to building C?

About clouds, in my experience the clouds come back when I move to a different area. I would imagine when a new season begins, there will be just as much clouds again. I started creating my own map of the valley by using baby farms to push back the clouds and explore different areas of the valley, but stopped because having a map didn't help much as I run out of fuel too fast and when I get to needing 550 (forget exactg number) suns I just give up. This is especially true when the sun tasks include drop nets (15 suns) + plant carrots (1 sun) + feed 3 chickens (1 sun), and I had no nets to start with. There were also too many bugs even in Season 1 to make it worthwhile to bother with knowing where my NH trucks or where the chickens are.

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I just watched a Red Knight video about chickens and wonder whether this is really true! He says the valley will change with each new season...does that mean the buildings and roads will be changed, or does he mean the chickens will appear in different places?

He also mentioned something I was not clear about...I have 15 members in my hood and less than half are active, but it doesn't matter in the valley because only the active ones are counted towards the 60 players in the valley. The only problem is we cannot communicate with players not in our hood in order to complete group tasks before the tasks run out of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    What does the exclamation marks above the chicken mean? I think I have seen only "no exclamation marks" or "2 exclamations marks"...not sure.

If there is no exclamation mark does that mean it's not a group task or does it means it's a group task that requires only one more player to complete?

A totally different question: If I go from building A to C and there is a building B in between, does it cost more fuel to stop at building B first before continuing to building C?
    The "smiling chicken" icon indicates a chicken on a road stop. The "screaming chicken" icon with "!!" indicates a group task available at the building. Currently in Season 1 there is a bug of group task completed but icon won't go away .

It should cost same amount of fuel (given you go the same path) from A --> C as from A --> B --> C. Make sure you tap on the road stop at B, otherwise the truck won't stop at B.

I can't comment on what was said in the video, hasn't heard that from official sources yet.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I guess time will confirm, or Nick can tell us in his upcoming Q&A thread.

* Note : I'll find some time this wk to update illustrations image with Season 1 info *
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 47/60 parts | 9/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 139♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::