Thread: Should I go to th9?

Should I go to th9?

I just maxed out my th hall including walls and traps but some how I ended up with 56 days of lab upgrades left, what should I do, thanks

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigsCraig View Post
    I just maxed out my th hall including walls and traps but some how I ended up with 56 days of lab upgrades left, what should I do, thanks
    are your war troops/spells done?
    If so, then why hang around wasting resources whilst the lab work is being done.
    You have 50 hero levels at th9, the sooner you start, the quicker you get done.
    Upgrading troops/spells you are unlikely to use simply wastes resources, as well as increasing your war weight.

Yes upgrade����

Well are there troops that I should max for th8 that you dont use at 8 like healers
    Last edited by CraigsCraig; June 29th, 2019 at 01:05 AM.

For more information, my barbs, archers, giants, healers, and balloons are one lv from max for th8, I haven't upgraded any dark spells, all dark troops are maxed minus minions, lightning is 3, heal is 4, and rage is 2, and everything else is max
    Last edited by CraigsCraig; June 29th, 2019 at 01:13 AM.

TH9 is all about dark elixir (now), to feed these 50 new hero levels, so being behind in dark progress isn’t helpful at start.
    Try to hang out a bit longer to finish these lab upgrades, or jump to th9 but (absolutely) focus on dark elixir looting/use from day-1.

PS: the lab is still the longest feature to max, so try to keep it active at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    TH9 is all about dark elixir (now), to feed these 50 new hero levels, so being behind in dark progress isn’t helpful at start.
    Try to hang out a bit longer to finish these lab upgrades, or jump to th9 but (absolutely) focus on dark elixir looting/use from day-1.

PS: the lab is still the longest feature to max, so try to keep it active at all times.
    So your saying I should max the dark stuff

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigsCraig View Post
    I would suggest at least max what you use to farm with and war