Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BH9 is a joke

Pro Member
    Lava launcher has really messed up the ground meta in BH9.

Key point to note is that every BH level has it's strong troop. I remember BDragon spam being very destructive in BH6. However with that being said, BH9 needs to be balanced for both air and ground troops since it is the final (for now) BH level.

Prioritise your air troops now so you will fall behind.

Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    Lava launcher has really messed up the ground meta in BH9.

Key point to note is that every BH level has it's strong troop. I remember BDragon spam being very destructive in BH6. However with that being said, BH9 needs to be balanced for both air and ground troops since it is the final (for now) BH level.

Prioritise your air troops now so you will fall behind.
    I've managed to push up around 5200 this season. When you get that high, there are several that have gemmed their bases. As defenses approach max, the air attacks decrease in effectiveness and aren't much different than ground attacks. The truly overpowered attack at this time is max super pekkas and max hog gliders. Executed well you can three star a max base with them much easier than air. The ability to stun key defenses with the hog glider is a game changer. So yeah, prioritize minion drop for early game play but don't neglect those hogs as I think they will be a main part of the meta at the end.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    What’s amazing to me is that I only play to get my daily loot, yet I’m climbing the ranks like nobody’s business. One account is over 4900 trophies and the other is around 4800.

Is it possible I’m even more awesome than I think I am? i suppose it’s possible, but I have a pretty high regard of myself as it is.
    We must be the same amazeballz because i have one account at 4950 (gold pass) and one at 4700 (completely F2P).

Though I will admit playing around 5K wont last much longer because it seems the last few days for me i'm getting massive gemmers with all max troops and many max defenses. I had one acct (that i beat somehow) who had maxed barbs, bombers, giants, cannons, archers and BM.