Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BH9 is a joke

Builder Base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    If only it were negative views based on real things and not just random rants.
    I'm not a BB-lover, I only do my loot-attacks and are medicore at attacking I guess? Hovering at 3.9k with a BH9 with mostly BH6-7 def and lvl 16-troops, so nothing major.

But I see many, many rants about the BB that just are by design (loot, ladder), or about the AI (and even your 'locals' agree that could need some love).
    Or just plain rants about how stupid it is and not part of the game.

Come with somethins reasonable (not like the OP, just another rant) and ppl will discuss and listen.
    I have pointed out many flaws of the BB in the past, and I get labeled as toxic. My primary issue with the BB is that basically the good things in the BB could have just been introduced into the main village (clock tower, gem mine, mutanized troop variations). We didn’t need an entirely new village.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    I have pointed out many flaws of the BB in the past, and I get labeled as toxic. My primary issue with the BB is that basically the good things in the BB could have just been introduced into the main village (clock tower, gem mine, mutanized troop variations). We didn’t need an entirely new village.
    You get labeled toxic because you troll posts and use nearly every thread as an opportunity to complain about how much you dislike the BB. If you were to offer constructive criticism of a particular point, on topic with a particular thread, and without going into full toxic avenger mode, you would be surprised how different the response would be to your posts. Although I commonly post counter to the childish rants we see on the forum, I have offered more than my fair share of criticism here, in my videos, and privately. I’ve argued against most nerfs both here and on the HV (recall my own rant about the CC16 and SP16 nerfs), raised Cain over the cost increase of the Builder Potion, I was flippin’ beyond irritated over the Hammer cooldown just before BH9 released, I am always the first to point out how much I hate the BM’s AI, everyone knows how much I despise the Sneaky Archer and want to see her nerfed to oblivion, and so on. The difference is choosing the appropriate vector for complaints and discussion. No game is perfect but so long as the good balances out the bad, I’ll stick around and enjoy it, and make the most of it. If it gets out of balance, I will offer constructive feedback then leave if I do not see the change I desire.
    Last edited by Noctaire; June 29th, 2019 at 09:30 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Forum Veteran
    The main thing I dislike about BB is the ladder system. Compared to clash multiplayer, it's inherently unfun that, unless you are the best of the best, you rise to a point where you lose half the time. Who wants to play a game to lose? Not me.

There are other things to dislike, and other things to like, of course. When I win three loot attacks in a row it can be nice. One of the nice things about dropminion is that I'm not trying to implement an elaborate plan which could then go wrong.
    Last edited by littledoctor; June 29th, 2019 at 08:37 PM.

Builder hall was broken and all they did was add more brokenness too. To add insult to injury they force you to upgrade useless things like the cannon cart to finish OtTo. Lava Launcher should never have been added. I am only using ground on 1 account right now to finish challenges and it's unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by BIZmarkIE View Post
    Builder hall was broken and all they did was add more brokenness too. To add insult to injury they force you to upgrade useless things like the cannon cart to finish OtTo. Lava Launcher should never have been added. I am only using ground on 1 account right now to finish challenges and it's unbearable.
    Mhm, try to only have one army at hand, air and face mostly anti-air bases. There always is a counter to something.

And those things that were implemented in the BB can be tested and 'maybe' implemented into the MV in future. I see the BB as a big testingfield. In there you can test stuff for the MV, without destroying the entire belance of the MV that is by far more fragile than the BB. If you suddenly favor offence, every battle has the same pro/con and not only the attacker as in the MV. Once something does get positive feedback, it can make it's way to the MV, like dropping all def to upgrade your townhall.
    They found, direct PvP istn't something that would be loved for legends by a large %, so they could work on something else. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BIZmarkIE View Post
    Watching ground attacks on my base, the lava seems to land where the troop was. Not where it is. Also, as air is the meta right now, I think carts and pekkas will come back. I know I have every mine set to air right now. As more and more do so and people get max ground troops, the balance will swing. Can't wait for max pekkas. They look to be a beast. As for broken, maybe you got a defective bh. Mine seems to be working fine.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    You get labeled toxic because you troll posts and use nearly every thread as an opportunity to complain about how much you dislike the BB. If you were to offer constructive criticism of a particular point, on topic with a particular thread, and without going into full toxic avenger mode, you would be surprised how different the response would be to your posts. Although I commonly post counter to the childish rants we see on the forum, I have offered more than my fair share of criticism here, in my videos, and privately. I’ve argued against most nerfs both here and on the HV (recall my own rant about the CC16 and SP16 nerfs), raised Cain over the cost increase of the Builder Potion, I was flippin’ beyond irritated over the Hammer cooldown just before BH9 released, I am always the first to point out how much I hate the BM’s AI, everyone knows how much I despise the Sneaky Archer and want to see her nerfed to oblivion, and so on. The difference is choosing the appropriate vector for complaints and discussion. No game is perfect but so long as the good balances out the bad, I’ll stick around and enjoy it, and make the most of it. If it gets out of balance, I will offer constructive feedback then leave if I do not see the change I desire.
    I have offered constructive criticism many times. It gets labeled as hate. Basically, the forum moderators don’t like negative viewpoints. Whatever.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyb23 View Post
    Zero fun. Every single attack is air and i see the same few bases over and over. Loot is garbage.

So whats the appeal? If your a SC homer no need to comment. I want real people that see there's a real problem here.
    You posted to a discussion forum but want to limit the discussion to only people who agree with you? It doesn't work that way.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    I have offered constructive criticism many times. It gets labeled as hate. Basically, the forum moderators don’t like negative viewpoints. Whatever.
    I'm gonna need some proof of that one, because I sure haven't seen it.

I'm also glad to see a week off changed absolutely nothing. Welcome back.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfiery View Post
    Yeah, aren't (Insert people here that aren't you) the worst?