Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [LEGEND LEAGUE] Ideas for Tracking Progress

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Very nice ideas and rendering. A lot of new stats or data for sc to provide tho
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    +1 to this

I would rather see number of 3/2/1/0 star raids against my base (defense) and that I have done (attack) rather than just a 3 star rate (a split between the two types of one stars would be good too!)
    Perhaps an average destruction as well, since it matters a lot now
    Yes, the data is temporarily there currently, and API sites like CoS and cocp.it gather and mine it, but SC hasn’t so far displayed statistical data arranged in such way (ie cwl data is limited). That was the only intent of my reply. Again, the more data in game the better, instead of having to leave the app to consult a 3rd party site (but I like these too ).
    At some point I assume, same as clashcaller, the devs may add these stats in game .
    ... yes, I too believe that the data is there and doesn't need to be created.
    I also believe that SC collects the data but doesn't like sharing it. That is why I am suggesting only to show the stats of the previous season / week / day, with the old data being replaced by new data as opposed to an ever growing list with old data never being deleted.

It is not meant as a stats collection but as a reference to how well I am doing currently in comparison to a how I was doing a short time ago.
    Also I can see if a change of base or change of CC-composition has an effect - this being the essential reason behind looking at the stats.

I am watching myself what I am doing at the moment to find out what data I frequently look at (I write it down and enter it into an excell sheet, which I have translated to google drive if anyone is interested)
    Then I think about how it could be displayed for convenience and whether it will fit in the space there is.

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; July 5th, 2019 at 05:10 PM.

almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

To be constructive: shouldn’t that view be called ‘Current day’ with such detail?
    The ‘Current season’ being more like a stat sheet that you added in your edit.

This image above is more what I was looking for, summarizing the mail’s replay in a single table, in my previous (long) proposal.

you are so right !
    I replaced the pic after I noticed that I'd miscalculated the cups, and by doing so created a new mistake
    corrected now, and the cup count is now good too, thanks for pointing that out !!

And yes, I too was looking for a daily summary, I did add it in my first post and then in my first post with pics but only in the written text. Today I found time to add the daily summary in picture too. I find this so usefull, it needed a pic as not to get lost or overlooked.

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; July 5th, 2019 at 05:34 PM.

almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    just to add some colour to my post, here are some pics to go with it, this is how things could look soon:
    I'm so surprised this functionality doesn't exist yet, surely everyone in Legends wants it. 🤔

Totally agree, I keep having to go to the attack screen, get the hours left in the so called attack day, then counting the def done in the 24 hours minus hours left in attack day. Even sticking a marker in the log at the start of the attack day would be better.

Would love to see this enhancement ! Very useful for all the reasons given above.

How many defs in a current day would be very useful, since sometimes we are attacked in the last minute, then in the first of the following day. Just want to know how many defs are yet to come
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Definitely we need this. OBS is excellent, but the where am in the days ups and downs in very hard to see. I can see how many attacks I have, but itís tricky to count defences. A simple table on the attack screen showing defences so far with stars/%/trophies and then a similar column for your attacks.
    would be very handy I think. Thanks supercell!

Fresh Spawn
    I'd like to see the maximum attacks/defences able to be set by the player. There's no way I can attack 8 times a day. My clan tries to grow more junior players and bases, so it's hard to get good CC troops filled for Legends attacks. I'd also like to be able to ask for defence troops too for the cc.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonBes View Post
    I'd like to see the maximum attacks/defences able to be set by the player. There's no way I can attack 8 times a day. My clan tries to grow more junior players and bases, so it's hard to get good CC troops filled for Legends attacks. I'd also like to be able to ask for defence troops too for the cc.
    Interesting ideas... Not really belonging here, but maybe you can create a or two thread (if not done yet, one per idea) to explain a bit more.

My initial thoughts:
    - player’s choice of # of attack/defense per day in LL: the choice of 8 was done by the devs looking at the legends’ player data (or something of the sort). If a player were to choose any amount between 1 and 8 (still being max), then we’d have in LL players not active (enough ?), but would follow the concept of ‘forced defenses’ or ‘pseudo pvp’.
    The current solution is to attack what you can, and hope you won’t defend as much: if in your range of trophies, many players are doing the same, there should be less defenses because of less attacks .

- Defense cc: I’d like the option to donate to my own LL castle, like in wars. I’m (also?) in a clan where I’m the only one with maxed (even after +2 perks) and have non maxed troops to defend in LL. I’m just too lazy to go get them elsewhere .

Forum Legend
    Time left in League Day.
    Attacks done/remaining (trophies gained)
    Defenses done/remaining (trophies lost)

These stats are pretty easy to calculate by hand but ...

/Affront