Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [LEGEND LEAGUE] Ideas for Tracking Progress

Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    Yes, a summary would be nice

included could be
    the cups won,
    the cups lost,
    the overall result e.g. +28 cups for day ##
    including cup count at start and end of the day
    and
    an average of cups won per attack and
    an average of cups lost on defence
    and thumbnails of
    the CC troops of that day
    and the layout used on that day.

Why those? Because it will help distinguish which base performs better on defence, and (if you remember your attack combo) which attack style works better for you and fetches the higher results.

In addition, the defence and attack logs could have a colour coding or other visiual effect that will tell at a glance where the previous day ended and the current day started.

and

I‘d like to see during the day not only how many attacks I have left, but also how many defences I still have to take.
    Atm I have to go to the defence log, try and remember which one the last one from the previous day was, and then work up from there.

Have Fun
    TS
    just to add some colour to my post, here are some pics to go with it, this is how things could look soon:

If possible you could add "Favorite Base" and "Favorite Clan Castle Troops" with an icon below of Th and CC respectively each with a little blue square at the top right corner containing a white i which when pressed will reveal a thumbnail of the base layout (much as it does now in the profile) or the Troop Icons most often used in the given period.

EDiT: The "Previous Day" screen would be better off to state the total cups won and the total cups lost on defence rather than the averages. Hopefully I will have time to add these and post more pics.

And here's how the Attack/defence Log could look like

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; July 3rd, 2019 at 09:43 PM.

almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Journey to full Lavas Video.

excellent ideas Tull. love it

Join us for the biggest yearly event! Forum Elite, more info - check this thread
    Our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj

Watch the story of my hero, GSP - https://www.youtube.com/?v=NJw_RINI_IA

just to add some colour to my post, here are some pics to go with it, this is how things could look soon:

If possible you could add "Favorite Base" and "Favorite Clan Castle Troops" with an icon below of Th and CC respectively each with a little blue square at the top right corner containing a white i which when pressed will reveal a thumbnail of the base layout (much as it does now in the profile) or the Troop Icons most often used in the given period.

And here's how the Attack/defence Log could look like

Have Fun
    TS
    Would be great and I would add a all-time record tab too.

Have Fun
    TS
    Very nice ideas and rendering. A lot of new stats or data for sc to provide tho

Quote Originally Posted by sowad View Post
    excellent ideas Tull. love it
    +1 to this

I would rather see number of 3/2/1/0 star raids against my base (defense) and that I have done (attack) rather than just a 3 star rate (a split between the two types of one stars would be good too!)
    Perhaps an average destruction as well, since it matters a lot now
    Last edited by PhilISuppose; July 4th, 2019 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Very nice ideas and rendering. A lot of new stats or data for sc to provide tho
    The data mostly is all there though...
    I was going to say all there, but an attack log isn't he same as holding all that attack data

Quote Originally Posted by PhilISuppose View Post
    The data mostly is all there though...
    I was going to say all there, but an attack log isn't he same as holding all that attack data
    Yes, the data is temporarily there currently, and API sites like CoS and cocp.it gather and mine it, but SC hasn’t so far displayed statistical data arranged in such way (ie cwl data is limited). That was the only intent of my reply. Again, the more data in game the better, instead of having to leave the app to consult a 3rd party site (but I like these too ).
    At some point I assume, same as clashcaller, the devs may add these stats in game .

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #68
    I love the screen mockups. They make it so much easier for everyone to understand the ideas being offered. Keep up the great work.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

More Details

Ok, continuing from my previous post (click here) I have thought about it some more and worked on the pics
    (you asked for them, sharky )

I believe the stats to be collected would be more usefull,
    if for the previous day page the attack/defence results would be listed rather than just the averages I suggested for previous week, current season and previous season.

Also I have now added the Th icon and the CC icon, that when clicked will show the most used layout / CC-troop composition of the chosen period.
    (Somewhat like the "Favorite Card" from Clash Royale")
    I am imagining something like this:

when clicking the info "i" on the Town Hall it will reveal a thumbnail of the most frequently used lay out of the period highlighted
    like this:

click the "i" again to toggle back

and when clicking the "i" on the Clan Castle it will reveal the most frequently used troop composition of the period highlighted
    like this:

Have Fun
    TS

EDiT:

and for current season, I think it would be good to add the amount of days already gone by from the total amount (maybe only 28 next season, or at least in February, and I didn't re-work the numbers, I just took the ones already used, so no need to throw any stones)
    such as this

Last edited by TullSadum; July 5th, 2019 at 05:29 PM.

almost max TH12, lvl 219 63/65/ 40
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Journey to full Lavas Video.

I believe the stats to be collected would be more usefull,
    if for the previous day page the attack/defence results would be listed rather than just the averages I suggested for previous week, current season and previous season.
    To be constructive: shouldn’t that view be called ‘Current day’ with such detail?
    The ‘Current season’ being more like a stat sheet that you added in your edit.

This image above is more what I was looking for, summarizing the mail’s replay in a single table, in my previous (long) proposal.