Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [LEGEND LEAGUE] Ideas for Tracking Progress

I agree. A clear easy record to keep track would be awsome. +1

Fresh Spawn
    I wish there was just an additional option to attack as normal once you use all of your attacks for the day. That way you can cloud if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by zellnera View Post
    Hi,

what I really miss is an info screen how I have performed at the last day and the current day.

So what I would like to see is an info screen that listed the gained trophies and lost trophies, my attack/deff count of the last day and the active day.

at the moment I either need to write down my starting trophies count in the morning and/or search in the offense and defense log the 8:attacks for that day and count it together.

I know nothing world changing but a small QoL change that I would like to see sometimes

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejlinck View Post
    I wish there was just an additional option to attack as normal once you use all of your attacks for the day. That way you can cloud if you want.
    I thought that was how they originally intended for it to function. I am a little annoyed with the restriction as Iím trying to get 40 stars to get my hero book, but overall being able to attack after the 8 would allow people to climb trophies by simply staying online the longest. Supercell stated that they didnít intend for the top trophy players to be those that can simply stay on the longest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejlinck View Post
    I'm not. This would just lead to an enormous amount of clouding in Titans which is what they're trying to avoid.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Pro Member
    what I really miss is an info screen how I have performed at the last day and the current day.
    Completely agree. I was going to post this request myself. Obviously I'm not the only one. 👍

Yes! this is totally needed (i entered it into the faq list sorry...). the whole of legend league is now based off of 16 attacks/day, seeing esp the stat for x/8 defenses makes complete sense

Centennial Club

number of defences in new legend league

ok, i can count them in the "defences" tab, but sometimes you don't rember when the league day has started etc.
    in the defence tab of the new legend league i think would be great to add "5/8 defences yet".
    thanks

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Sounds like a good idea.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 664 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Centennial Club
    Hi,

So what I would like to see is an info screen that listed the gained trophies and lost trophies, my attack/deff count of the last day and the active day.

at the moment I either need to write down my starting trophies count in the morning and/or search in the offense and defense log the 8:attacks for that day and count it together.

I know nothing world changing but a small QoL change that I would like to see sometimes
    yes, we need this!

I agree. I nice summary along the way would be great too and also at the end.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.