Thread: Chat with Friends

Lightbulb Chat with Friends

This is a short simple idea, i know this is a common complaint but I want to spread the word and get other peoples opinions on it.

Why can you not chat with people you have in the "friendstab". For aslong as ive remembered, i've allways remembered there being a friendstab but still there is no way to interact with your friends unless you're in the same clan. There are many reasons how this type of chat would be useful (my list under). I allways thought it would come sooner or later but after years of waiting i've heard nothing about it. Let me hear your opinion around the matter.

1. We have a sisterclan but there are no way to interact with them unless we jump over (unless you have one account on each clan but that is a waist of space if you only use one account).
    2. Get people to join your clan.
    3. Get friends oppinion on bases (hopefully you'll be avalable to do challanges with friends to, kinda like you can in clash royale).
    If your leader wants to contact you but not the whole clan. It could be a great way to remind someone to do their war-attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweb View Post
    This is a short simple idea, i know this is a common complaint but I want to spread the word and get other peoples opinions on it.

Why can you not chat with people you have in the "friendstab". For aslong as ive remembered, i've allways remembered there being a friendstab but still there is no way to interact with your friends unless you're in the same clan. There are many reasons how this type of chat would be useful (my list under). I allways thought it would come sooner or later but after years of waiting i've heard nothing about it. Let me hear your opinion around the matter.

1. We have a sisterclan but there are no way to interact with them unless we jump over (unless you have one account on each clan but that is a waist of space if you only use one account).
    2. Get people to join your clan.
    3. Get friends oppinion on bases (hopefully you'll be avalable to do challanges with friends to, kinda like you can in clash royale).
    If your leader wants to contact you but not the whole clan. It could be a great way to remind someone to do their war-attacks.
    This option is very useful, especially for the head and co-heads, but maybe this feature will not be available in the near future or Supercell will be rejected.

Yes when the friends update came I thought we would be able to talk to people but I was kinda disappointed when we couldn’t.