Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Searching for "the one"

Searching for "the one"

I've been on the search for the right NH for a while now, but it's proven to be quite a challenge!

I am a lvl 40 player, eager to help and play as part of a team. I'm active most days, but not every day as I work two jobs, one of which I'm on call for 24/7, so I play in my down time. I've tried to join a few NHs, but they're either not active, not chatty, or their entry lvl is too high. So...

What I'm looking for in a NH
    - Fluent English
    - Active
    - Friendly and welcoming
    - Helpful
    - Laid back
    - Happy for me not to participate in the derby (opt out) but help others with tasks where I can.
    - International. I'm in Australia, but play at random hours.
    - Chatty adult NH with adult sense of humour 😉
    - Doesn't require me using outside apps to communicate with NH members.

Is your NH the one I've been looking for? Please let me know in the comments to this thread and not via PM. Thank you, I look forward to seeing what's out there 😊

Hi Valkerie,
    We tick all of your boxes except one, so I will start with that. We are not full on chatty. We do chat, but not incessantly. Sometimes people come on and just do whatever it is they need to do and go off again. Which is fine. It can be difficult if you get caught up in a conversation when you haven't really got the time.
    As for the rest of your boxes.
    Fluent English-speaking yes.
    Active- 17 in the hood. 10 active daily.
    Friendly and welcoming - yes.
    Helpful - yes. We don't have restrictions on the birdhouse. You can use your helps on boats and town as well as your refreshes and we do our best to help. You can also request items in chat. People sell at different prices depending on how much they need coin. At my level I have no need, so I am able to sell cheap.
    Laid back-to-back yes. No drama, no pressure. It is your farm to farm as you wish.
    Derby - yes we are happy for you to opt out. We have many players who never participate. If you did change your mind and decided you would like to participate then rules do apply.
    International- yes. UK, USA, Netherlands, Asia, South Africa.
    No requirement to use outside app unless you want to derby.

Levels ranging from level 105 to 21.

I think that just about covers it, but happy to answer any questions.

Wonkey Donkey's #JJYPGRJ. Invite only, so if you are interested I would need your farm tag.

Brook
    Last edited by Llylis; June 28th, 2019 at 10:03 AM.

Sounds great! Would love to join! My player tag is: #9V28YGGQ9

Hi Valkerie
    Friend invite sent. Once you accept I'll follow up with the invite.
    Welcome to Wonkey Donkey's!

Brook

Personal message

Hi Llylis,

I would like to send you a private message, but your inbox seems to be full.
    Could you please delete some messages, so I can send you mine ?

Silky

PYYL8VCC, Rocky River Farms!we are a new neighborhood but have been gaming for months! We love to trade and are very helpful. Looking to increase our numbers. We were members of another neighborhood but wanted to start one of our own! We chat but not super chatty. We participate In derby but are not die hard a. You can participate or not itís up to you. We just play and help others and have fun!!Hope you join!!

Fresh Spawn
    I promise you will love us! We like the derby but welcome non-derby players just the same. (We just arenít into people doing the derby who only show up on Monday for prizes!) We are a chatty bunch, but we have some funny banter between members and many of us are very sarcastic. Hayday is not life or death for us. We just like our players to be active...and able to take a joke.
    #PY9LCGVJ

Hi there, if you are still looking for a new Neighbourhood, I think The Bumbling Bees would be a great fit. We are a group of experienced, international, adult players who love to help newer farmers get a good start to their Hay Day careers. The derby is for fun only and you can join or not, it's up to you. If you are interested, please check us out. Our tag# is PJVUVQVY and our symbol is a green bat on a blue bullseye. Hope to see you soon.
    GC: MacPuddleduck.
    Cuke, come to the duck side, I am your farmer!

Come on over and check it out 😊 brand new neighbourhood looking for great farmers to come help each other QUOTE=Valkyrie1;12255150]I've been on the search for the right NH for a while now, but it's proven to be quite a challenge!

I am a lvl 40 player, eager to help and play as part of a team. I'm active most days, but not every day as I work two jobs, one of which I'm on call for 24/7, so I play in my down time. I've tried to join a few NHs, but they're either not active, not chatty, or their entry lvl is too high. So...

What I'm looking for in a NH
    - Fluent English
    - Active
    - Friendly and welcoming
    - Helpful
    - Laid back
    - Happy for me not to participate in the derby (opt out) but help others with tasks where I can.
    - International. I'm in Australia, but play at random hours.
    - Chatty adult NH with adult sense of humour 😉
    - Doesn't require me using outside apps to communicate with NH members.

Is your NH the one I've been looking for? Please let me know in the comments to this thread and not via PM. Thank you, I look forward to seeing what's out there 😊[/QUOTE]

I think you have found a home! Come on over to the pumpkin patch tag 8CLVGGLC, we are a small NH, but enjoy working together on all task and farming! We have 3 bingo lines for the derby and most of all we are helpful friendly and look forward to meeting you