Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have consistent problems with AI

Quote Originally Posted by amitsinha1606 View Post
    Ok ok ok. So it's back, the bug which ruined may be several attacks for many people is back. Warden abandoning loons and sticking to the lava pups and letting the loons die.

I somehow feel the update has ruined Hero AI rather than fixing it. Today morning i posted a queen AI mess up and now the warden.

Warden ruined my attack today :-(

Here is the link to the video : https://youtu.be/92fRXOLSvhI
    Keep your lavas alive or use the abillity sooner. I think it's a feature nor a bug, my warden sticks with the 10 Minions If I drop them too soon in lavaloon attacks.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #42
    Nothing with the Warden's AI was changed.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    saying in the UK.. a bad workman always blames his tools..

and as they say in america.. Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Nothing with the Warden's AI was changed.
    but in june update there were changes to warden and queen ai.

Got some issues with both aforementioned royals' AI, Warden decides to walk away from a bunch of 20+ hogs to sit around the king and a PEKKA. Queen also spots something two wall layers away and backtraks for 8-9 seconds just to go hit it, because it's 0,5 tiles closer than the freely available outside building just up ahead. I don't think asking for video proof is sensible, there are many people saying that the Royals' AI is a bit quirky after the update. But I'd be happy to post a video if necessary, at least once per day I shake my head in disbelief at what my Queen is doing :P

I have also had problems with queen doing her stupid things. I had her ignore a broken open wall on a queen walk to go around base. Ive had her go the longest way possible around something to only shoot at a wall once there. Several times shes completely ignored a funnel wherein EVERY OTHER troop went in but her. Its obvious to myself and clan mates queen AI is NOT working!!!

Banned

Healers going crazy

I am really fed up today now, so many issues, so many bugs, tired of reporting , tired of experiencing. I think there are some problem with healers now, this is just 1 instance i recorded but i had several issues with healers today. see the video attached, today healers were kind of suicide sqad for me :-(

Then another issue i had long back re-appeared reported here , if such issues occur then it would be a problem for players who are specially in legend league.

https://youtu.be/4v5TrVWaVBU

Sharing a screenshot here so that guys who don't see video get an idea, 4 out of 5 healers ran behind king who was quite far.

This is why, if I have another troop on the battlefield along with my AQ, I always make sure my AQ has been hit by 1 shot before dropping my healers. Otherwise, she is at full HP and risk the healers retargeting to something that doesn't make sense.

Live & learn.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nelard View Post
    This is why, if I have another troop on the battlefield along with my AQ, I always make sure my AQ has been hit by 1 shot before dropping my healers. Otherwise, she is at full HP and risk the healers retargeting to something that doesn't make sense.

Live & learn.

Yes but in this case healers were quite far from the king and as per the AI healers don't check the whole base for injured troops.

Exactly as Nelard says. Your Queen had taken no damage, so they looked for the nearest troop that needed healing. I assume the King was on the edge of their 'search' parameter (so when King moved off, the last healer stayed on the Queen)

Solutions to this are:
    - Drop in Queen first, put healers on her, and ensure she has taken some damage before putting in any other troop (or, don't put healers in, until the Queen is under fire)
    - Only use air troops anywhere near the QW
    - Don't use any other ground troops in the vicinity of the Queen

I'm pretty sure you know all this, but I get why you are frustrated! This game does have some moments that make you think.... WHY? Sometimes there is an explanation, sometimes there isn't. Either way, remember it's a game that keeps us entertained.

Good luck with the next raid!