Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attacking time should be reduced to 2 min 30 sec or less

Centennial Club

Attacking time should be reduced to 2 min 30 sec or less

3 min is too long to wait mass sneaky archers finished their attacks

Not when you yourself is using sneaky archers. It's like MV, every BH levels has same attack time. If you reduce time to 2:30, at high BH levels there will be many buildings and people will start complaining about time is too short even without sneaky archers. So the only solution I can see is attack time as per BH level, which I'm sure they will never implement.

Quote Originally Posted by logammaut View Post
    I agree, I had hoped they would make this change with the june update but nope.

I would support it some time ago, but now I use hogs and I need those 3 mins, so no.

It’s interesting how much people want to nerf attacking strategies they don’t use.
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

I hate the sneaky archer attacks too. I've also had people use all minions against me and trickle them in 2-3 at a time.
    Annoying as all get out, but these strats are a part of the game, so I don't want them nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarFurias View Post
    I would support it some time ago, but now I use hogs and I need those 3 mins, so no.

It’s interesting how much people want to nerf attacking strategies they don’t use.
    Me too, tried that hogs in main account, it needs 3 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by RagnarFurias View Post

Hmm people advocating for their own interests, what else is new

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireseal View Post
    Hmm people advocating for their own interests, what else is new
    Nothing new, I agree.

I actually encourage people to use every second of the attack time that we are all given. Annoying your opponent is an age old strategy and it should be embraced fully :-)

Pay it forward and use the full 3 minutes .. an annoyed enemy makes more mistakes.

Also.. the lava launcher will make life harder for Sneaky Archers so everything balances out eventually.

/Affront

Ground is pretty much burnt toast at BH9 (pun intended). So I'm just going to spam the archers and hope my crappy 2 star is better than yours. Don't blame me. Blame SC for destroying the balance of the mini game.

Quote Originally Posted by logammaut View Post
    I agree. Sometimes, it's kind of annoying to wait too long for enemy to finish their attack while I've already finished my attack and my next army is ready to attack from Clock Tower boost. Every second of CT boost is being wasted while waiting for enemy to finish attack.