Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stolen tools

Stolen tools

Hi. I am very tired of trying to trade or transfer upgrade tools only to have a fellow farmer unknowingly stealing them. I have probably done unknowingly myself. I apologize if i have. I am again pleading with supercell to add a trade/transfer box to our shops. It would save so much frustration.

Millennial Club
    Nobody stole anything, they bought it.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by irishsetterfive View Post
    Hi. I am very tired of trying to trade or transfer upgrade tools only to have a fellow farmer unknowingly stealing them. I have probably done unknowingly myself. I apologize if i have. I am again pleading with supercell to add a trade/transfer box to our shops. It would save so much frustration.
    Call it what u want but when in the far right box for a couple of coins its known to not buy.

Pro Member
    The coding involved in making sure that that last box is only purchased by ONE specific player.... I am not even sure that it can be done.

I have lost items during trades, which is why I simply don't do it anymore.

But I am sorry, if it is in your shop and someone gives you the coins you asked for, they are simply lucky to have found such a great deal.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Millennial Club
    Call it what u want but when in the far right box for a couple of coins its known to not buy.
    I’m sure that there are many players who have never heard of this. It is not part of the game, just something that has been discussed on the forum.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

The odds are overwhelming that your things were bought by one of the millions of farmers who have never visited the forums. As Connemara says, the use of the far right crates for neighbor/friend trades is not a universal thing. It undoubtedly started here in the forums before there were neighborhoods. Once the neighborhood feature was introduced, "the last crate" would have spread through the NH chat to much of the game through farmers in multiple-player NHs. However, there will always be farmers who have not been farming long enough to know about the "rule", and there will always be some who will buy it regardless, particularly if you've accidentally put an ad on it. (Big improvement since "no ad" has become the default RSS setting.)
    Last edited by Cowslips; June 30th, 2019 at 07:14 AM.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

Change your farm name to "LAST BOX RESERVED!" It will still be stolen, at least you know it's deliberate.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Change your farm name to "LAST BOX RESERVED!" It will still be stolen, at least you know it's deliberate.
    There are countless players who don't speak English. Farm names aren't translated by the game...
    Level 94 - farm started June 2016
    No Town

Hi!

I totally understand your frustration. I always make sure my team member/farmer is on HD and ask them to come to my roadside shop(RSS)in the chat house. I put one wheat for a penny in top right corner or bottom right corner, when they send me a message that they are waiting at the RSS. Once they buy the penny wheat, I put the actual item in same slot/bin for them to buy. Sometimes, someone gets it before they do, but I think that it is not on purpose usually. I hope you have better luck in the future. The addition of the chat feature has really helped keep this from happening to me. It happened more before we had the chat house feature.

Lena

Actually there's a bot "stealing" tools it's not someone "buying" them!! Imagine every time u posted tools to help a fellow neighbour there bought within 5 seconds not every now an again everytime!! This is something that needs to be fixed!! Same name everytime but not posted cause of forum rules...
    🐝🐷FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐷🐝
    #L9L8JPUQ