Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stolen tools

Quote Originally Posted by Haydaymama View Post
    Actually there's a bot "stealing" tools it's not someone "buying" them!! Imagine every time u posted tools to help a fellow neighbour there bought within 5 seconds not every now an again everytime!! This is something that needs to be fixed!! Same name everytime but not posted cause of forum rules...

There is also the possibility that someone else is buying them as well, so I would not assume that it is “automated”

we are currently entertaining a new hoodmate who seems to LIVE in my roadside shop

i forget how long it takes to train a good hood mate

i have no doubt that I have happened upon a friendly trade attempt several times. Most just call it a lucky find
    Last edited by WussyPuss; July 13th, 2019 at 09:08 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Change your farm name to "LAST BOX RESERVED!" It will still be stolen, at least you know it's deliberate.
    Nope. I read English but I never read farm names. If it is in the RSS, it is open for anyone to buy. Accept that, and your frustration will go away.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haydaymama View Post
    Actually there's a bot "stealing" tools it's not someone "buying" them!! Imagine every time u posted tools to help a fellow neighbour there bought within 5 seconds not every now an again everytime!! This is something that needs to be fixed!! Same name everytime but not posted cause of forum rules...
    Not true.
    When this has happened to me it has always been someone on my friends list OR someone who found me through the daily dirt. I have never ever seen the name of the bot you mentioned on my farm EVER.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

There is a bot, why it has been covered up on the forum is a mystery to me, it always has the same name and u keep no friends or followers so how do they find me? Lots of people I have come across know about it but those who dont completely disregard it as a myth, the support team are good at being sympathetic about it and it seems to block the bot for a week or so but it comes back. And they completely admit that the bots exist but here on the forum they seem to be legend???

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbannerman View Post
    There is a bot, why it has been covered up on the forum is a mystery to me, it always has the same name and u keep no friends or followers so how do they find me? Lots of people I have come across know about it but those who dont completely disregard it as a myth, the support team are good at being sympathetic about it and it seems to block the bot for a week or so but it comes back. And they completely admit that the bots exist but here on the forum they seem to be legend???
    Discussion of Bots has been forbidden on the forum due to toxicity. Most are well aware of the bots
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by irishsetterfive View Post
    Call it what u want but when in the far right box for a couple of coins its known to not buy.
    Yes that is correct for higher lever players or it should be. The back end of the shop is known for trade and transfer items among high level players. The members in your hood may be honorable enough to respect that. Other than that you are creating an opportunity for a swipe. Best to keep a 1 wheat buy system so you know the receiver is in your shop and ready to make the trade. Don't keep your items hanging for the shop for long time. And certainly do not trade when you have or had an ad running. Kick off your untrusted followers too.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Maybe some players here on the forum call it legend but mods and SC staff do not (from what I have seen) and know bots exist.

There's a bot thread FAQs around here that has answers about bots. In the meantime, report bots to Support in-game.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner