Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update... What update??

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    To take your post seriously...I’m glad that the valley seasons are not constant. I personally wish the Derby were intermittent...
    I wonder if the Valley Season is similar to Clash of Clans' Season Challenge in which the event begins on the first of every month and ends on the last day of the month. Clashers will recall that the first Season Challenge was scheduled on April the First but due to a glitch discovered on the eve of the launch, it was delayed for one day.

Maybe Team Hay Day decided to test the Valley Season for a short trial period, evaluate the data, and relaunch it on July the First?

---
    Lynn
    June 28, 2019

EDIT: Just tapped the Valley billboard a few minutes ago and it announced that the next derby season will start in 2D 16H. IIRC, many Finns take July off to enjoy the summer after enduring long, dark, and cold winter.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 28th, 2019 at 07:44 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Just tapped the Valley billboard a few minutes ago and it announced that the next derby season will start in 2D 16H. IIRC, many Finns take July off to enjoy the summer after enduring long, dark, and cold winter.
    I’m surprised. I didn’t expect another Valley Season so soon, because I thought it would take much longer to fix all the bugs—and hopefully make some changes in response to all the feedback they’ve gotten. I’m hoping the new Season will be a big improvement over the last one.

Super underwhelming, not much to do and I forgot about it after visiting for a few minutes. Kinda feel bad for the people who worked on this for SIX months and I hardly played it for six MINUTES.
    Let's hope the next season has more to it.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I’m surprised. I didn’t expect another Valley Season so soon, because I thought it would take much longer to fix all the bugs—and hopefully make some changes in response to all the feedback they’ve gotten. I’m hoping the new Season will be a big improvement over the last one.

Hi Luv

i hope there are a fair few minor tweaks for glitches etc, but I wouldn’t get your hopes up about anything BIG as that will need to go through as an Update (not maintenance) & that’s quite a performance with outside agencies needing to give their approval etc.

im not sure where on that scale ‘getting more fuel’ comes. I’m hoping part of it at least falls into the ‘possible for maintenance’ remit buttime will tell.

i feel the important thing is going to be calmly continually reporting issues so SC doesn’t just think we are OK with stuff, but also not getting shouty about it because they won’t engage then.

if it was possible tonhave just a few threads and keep each one on topic, it would really help. I don’t think we do ourselves any favours when we have eleventy billion threads all over the place. SC COULD Help too though by starting sticky threads themselves with specific feed back criteria.

Anyway, personally I’m just going to TRY to enjoy Season 1,post constructive feedback on specific threads and TRY NOT to let myself get too wound up by the bits that really don’t work. I make no promises though, especially as I’m low carbing and a touch grumpy (understatement of the year) now anyway...feel free to remind me that I said I was going to TRY not to let it wind me up TOO much!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Yeah, once again, first promised a huge update for us, but then it yet again turned out to be more or less disappointing. The valley is a little fun, but itís not effecting the actual game play that much since itís only every once and a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundgren150 View Post
    The Valley will go to the box of forgotten features, along with the decorator and the moustache man and his clinging wife (I don't even remember their names)
    Haha. To be fair I value the moustache man and his clingy wife.
    But like everyone there are update improvements that go to the box of forgotten features for me too. For instance the neighbourhood begging box.
    But thatís the thing about most Hay Day updates that we have enjoyed. There was always a reasonable variety of improvements.
    I too am underwhelmed by Valley Season. I donít expect to engage in it at all this time. But clearly some people are enjoying it.

I feel like reading feedback about derby update when it first came out.

Currently I see Valley as another way for Hay Day to give players some premium item in-game, just like derby threshold and global event reward. The team can adapt the content to appeal players more based on our feedback.

Who doesn't want to give a try for some free diamonds ?