Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chores aren't getting done - OBS is at fault

Chores aren't getting done - OBS is at fault

Title says it all but if you need more explanation. It is particularly the morning dishes. I used to get a cup of coffee, and sit down and check my army. Then I'd start looking look for a raid while finishing my coffee. Then I'd unload and load the dishwasher while keeping eye on the search. Still no base, I'd wash down the counters, maybe risk taking out the garbage.

Since OBS I've noticed the dishes piling up. I actually have to find time that would otherwise be free time to clean those dishes. And the counters. Just forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by justsaying View Post
    Title says it all but if you need more explanation. It is particularly the morning dishes. I used to get a cup of coffee, and sit down and check my army. Then I'd start looking look for a raid while finishing my coffee. Then I'd unload and load the dishwasher while keeping eye on the search. Still no base, I'd wash down the counters, maybe risk taking out the garbage.

Since OBS I've noticed the dishes piling up. I actually have to find time that would otherwise be free time to clean those dishes. And the counters. Just forget it.
    Are you referring to the legends search? Or are you in Titans, I have an account in Titan I and 30 secs is the worst escenario to find a base, 1 every 5 secs atm.

Forum Veteran
    This is all part of supercell's long term plan:

1) make game awesomer

2) we play game too much and get divorced

3) our only source of self esteem is buying gems

What about the rest of the 23 hours in the day seeing as don't even need to play an hour of real time

Do a raid once per 2 hours and those 8 attacks will be stretched over your whole day. You need around 5 - 10 minutes between attacking, donating, requesting and adding a new army to queue. After which you have lots of time to do other stuff!
    Last edited by Saleh47; June 27th, 2019 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks for ClashOfHolmes for his great work!

Forum Veteran
    Sometimes the expert level sarcasm of a thread is missed 😂

Love the tone OP!

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Sometimes the expert level sarcasm of a thread is missed 😂

Love the tone OP!
    Yeah, no kidding eh?

Chores are overrated. Get a wife or a gf to handle chores. Then you can clash right up until the meltdown.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Ah, now we know the real truth! The facts are as clear as a cloudless sky! Tencent is the majority holder of Supercell. They also invest in online food delivery services. So the real objective was: "Let dirty dishes and pans pile up, counters cluttered so they can no longer cook, forcing them to online order and delivery if they want to eat"!

Great post, by the way. Thanks for a good chuckle, always appreciated.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Chores are overrated. Get a wife or a gf to handle chores. Then you can clash right up until the meltdown.
    The GF's version of "clean" is different to my version of "clean".

Result: I do double the chores now.