Thread: Trashing the Derby tasks EASIER

Trashing the Derby tasks EASIER

I'm sure this has been suggested before (I HOPE) but it seems such an easy fix.

Could you pleeeeeeeeeeease add radio buttons/check boxes to all Derby tasks on the board, so we can click on the ones we want to trash and trash them all at once?

Click, click, click, click, click....then click the trash can. Window comes up saying, "Are you sure you want to trash all 5 tasks?"

THIS would be soooo helpful.

Thank you

Nobody else thinks this is a good idea?

Does anyone even read these? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    Does anyone even read these? Lol
    Oh we do read, but sometimes it is better to say nothing for some

i am not a fan of this because people will still do things too quickly and still delete tasks they did not want to delete and still ask for better confirmation options.

i personally don’t see this as a needed addition

also, bear in mind that there is an advantage to cycle trashing derby tasks for some special derbies, for example the blossom derby
    Last edited by WussyPuss; July 11th, 2019 at 07:44 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Pro Member
    Then someone would say they needed an undo button.
    Then someone would want a "delete all task under 300" button.

My opinion is that this is not needed.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

It would speed up the trashing process but increase chances that the wrong tasks were deleted. I would like to see a faded image of the task that was trashed until another replaces it, so that I can better monitor what is going on with the task board. Also would like it appear in chat what a player has trashed. Sometimes a team has a player that gets destructive with the task board because they want to play another type of task than what is available on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    It would speed up the trashing process but increase chances that the wrong tasks were deleted. I would like to see a faded image of the task that was trashed until another replaces it, so that I can better monitor what is going on with the task board. Also would like it appear in chat what a player has trashed. Sometimes a team has a player that gets destructive with the task board because they want to play another type of task than what is available on the board.

I agree, I also think a lock all tasks over 300 points would be a good button to have. Some players are very quick to trash the tasks they don’t like, but others may want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alijay13 View Post
    I agree, I also think a lock all tasks over 300 points would be a good button to have. Some players are very quick to trash the tasks they don’t like, but others may want them.
    Way too much control! Not all hoods are control freaks

I would NOT as a leader want to force anything on my fellow farmers.

as a hood member, I would not put up with with such limitations.

hay day is a game and it is supposed to fun
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Back at ya

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Way too much control! Not all hoods are control freaks

I would NOT as a leader want to force anything on my fellow farmers.

as a hood member, I would not put up with with such limitations.

hay day is a game and it is supposed to fun
    I agree, pretty soon someone will ask for a button that will play your game for you, so you don't get so annoyed with other players. LOL.

Hay Day is a game, and every FUN game has a few built in risks and "slow downs". Some people want things FAST, they want to level up fast, they want faster production times, they want faster buttons, they want to skip double clicks. They just can't seem to slow down and enjoy the game, it makes me feel sorry for them.
    Last edited by Hayfield; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:33 AM.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC