Thread: Valley Season

Valley Season

I cannot find information telling me how long a Valley Season is. Does anyone know?
    * Level 100 Farm named Terri Bug Acres. * Jyn's Ranch is the name of my baby farm-2019
    * Silo and Barn ... always striving to upgrade
    * I my Neighborhood!
    * Favorites: Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

The valley season that just ended was only a couple of days, but it was much shorter than a regular season would be because the developers wanted to see how it worked out with the whole global community involved and then make tweaks based on the results.

I seem to remember reading that a season would normally be a couple of weeks long. That would make sense with the 50-chicken exclusive shop requirement. Also, Nick posted that the reason for the clouds was to allow the valley to gradually clear as the season progressed.

This isn’t definitive and may be may be a valley fog delusion.

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

Fresh Spawn
    I do wish there was a count down/timer for the conclusion of the season. I was preparing for fishing nets (needed to perform sun activities) for “tomorrow”, but “tomorrow never came”

Quote Originally Posted by Kattras View Post
    I do wish there was a count down/timer for the conclusion of the season. I was preparing for fishing nets (needed to perform sun activities) for “tomorrow”, but “tomorrow never came”
    THIS. Tomorrow never came.

I also want to know when the next season will start. Anyone have a clue? Days? Weeks? Months?

Quote Originally Posted by JLSChook View Post
    THIS. Tomorrow never came.

I also want to know when the next season will start. Anyone have a clue? Days? Weeks? Months?
    I would hope they don’t rush it this time, and wait until the bugs are squashed, the devs consider some of the customers recommendations, and get it to a point past the bad Alpha release they gave us. I can wait. A month or more, if that’s what it takes.

Marketing needs to stop pushing product out the door before it is ready. When the product is ready, marketing can hype the new release.

Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    The valley season that just ended was only a couple of days, but it was much shorter than a regular season would be because the developers wanted to see how it worked out with the whole global community involved and then make tweaks based on the results.

I seem to remember reading that a season would normally be a couple of weeks long. That would make sense with the 50-chicken exclusive shop requirement. Also, Nick posted that the reason for the clouds was to allow the valley to gradually clear as the season progressed.

This isn’t definitive and may be may be a valley fog delusion.
    Thank you for you answer. I like the little bit of extra info on the clouds. It will be something to watch for.

I am looking forward to The Valley Season starting up again.
    * Level 100 Farm named Terri Bug Acres. * Jyn's Ranch is the name of my baby farm-2019
    * I my Neighborhood!
    * Favorites: Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

There's a message when you tap on the Valley board which says that the next season will begin in 3 days. Looks like it will be around 12pm UTC on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    There's a message when you tap on the Valley board which says that the next season will begin in 3 days. Looks like it will be around 12pm UTC on Monday.
    I saw this, too! Hooray! Thanks, JemimaPD!
    Last edited by smilingdawn; June 28th, 2019 at 07:33 PM.
    * I my Neighborhood!