Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Help Event...needs HELP

  1. #1
    Forum Hero SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,580

    Help Event...needs HELP

    The Global Cake prize is looking unlikely unless fingers are pulled out!

    ive completely raided all the fruit on my farm to create helps and I’ve flagged and filled requests etc, but we are a long way from the goal.

    Can YOU do anymore to help? Or encourage you neibours to help?

    we NEED cake!
    Last edited by SmallChange; June 27th, 2019 at 07:43 AM.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

  2. #2
    Millennial Club BostonGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Top of the world looking down 🌞
    Posts
    1,179
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    The Global Cake prize is looking unlikely unless fingers are pulled out!

    ive completely raided all the fruit on my farm to create helps and I’ve flagged and filled requests etc, but we are a long way from the goal.

    Can YOU do anymore to help? Or encourage you neibours to help?

    we NEED cake!

    We DO need cake! lol

    We’re actually on track to make the goal though. My observation over the course of these events is that once we’ve made it past the halfway mark of the goal with at least half the time to go, we’re sitting pretty. Last week that did not happen. Not by a long shot.

    That said, why take chances, eh? I’ve got plants in need of a water. I’m just waiting for my sister to have a breather so she can make her goal and then it’ll be free for all on the farm!

  3. #3
    Forum Hero SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,580
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    We DO need cake! lol

    We’re actually on track to make the goal though. My observation over the course of these events is that once we’ve made it past the halfway mark of the goal with at least half the time to go, we’re sitting pretty. Last week that did not happen. Not by a long shot.

    That said, why take chances, eh? I’ve got plants in need of a water. I’m just waiting for my sister to have a breather so she can make her goal and then it’ll be free for all on the farm!
    ill bow to your superior observation skills! I rarely pay any attention as it’s mostly only diamond rewards, but CAKE...NOW YOURE TALKING! I noticed we hadn’t hit 100, 000, 000 and we need 175, 000,000 with less than 2 days to go. & I got cake panic!

    i miss Sparkly’s analysis thread.

    as you say though, definitely better not to take any risks ....
    Last edited by SmallChange; June 27th, 2019 at 08:44 AM.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

  4. #4
    Forum Elder Raelet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,262
    Ugh, sorry! I'm totally guilty of getting to the global threshold and tapping out this time....

  5. #5
    Forum Hero SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    Ugh, sorry! I'm totally guilty of getting to the global threshold and tapping out this time....
    well done for admitting it Rae, at least BG & I will know who to hunt down👹👿👹👿 if we donít get CAKE🎂🍰
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

  6. #6
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    44
    Iíve had trouble finding anyone to help and I still havenít hit the last reward.

  7. #7
    Forum Hero SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,580
    BOSTON girl...are you still feeling confident? We still need another 25,000,000 in just a few hours
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 164 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

  8. #8
    Super Member LuvHayDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    913
    It’s going to be a nail-biter.

  9. #9
    Millennial Club BostonGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Top of the world looking down 🌞
    Posts
    1,179
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    BOSTON girl...are you still feeling confident? We still need another 25,000,000 in just a few hours
    Itís slowed down quite a lot. 🙁 Itís still possible; China and other parts of the world wake up when we drop off soooo...

    Thing is, I generally expect things to turn out fine and Iíll be holding out for this one until the end.😊
    And if all fails, weíll hunt Raelet down.😏

    Edit: About 16 million needed with just over 7 hours to go now.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; June 29th, 2019 at 12:23 AM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Georgia-USA
    Posts
    383
    I just flagged about 30 things..... mostly plants!

    I hope we pull this off. Flag away everyone!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •