Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 8 attacks is not enough...

The 8-10 hours a day you waited in legends were hours during which you couldn't donate troops, or play the builder hall, or build bases, or practice friendly challenges. The only thing you could do was waiting and chatting, and that doesn't look like the best clash experience to me.
    Last edited by eitiel; June 26th, 2019 at 12:13 PM.

8 Attack is not enough? What about clouding for 6-8 hours a day with only less then 8 attack a day?

Thumbs up Legend league problem solved??

Sorry to say that, you're making this game bad slowly slowly. The main thing, 8 attacks isn't perfect for 24 hours. Then it's taking too long to find out bases for this 8 attacks. It that your solution for legend? People are starting hating this game. As we play from long ago. We need a proper solution for this.

There is a problem they Will fix it cool Down relax and enjoy your day ✌🏼

I love it and I think thats a great idea!!!!
    8 attacks in legend are great, fun and the right number of attacks.
    At the beginning I had the same thougts, but now: GOOD JOB SC!!!

The only time I had to wait for a match was on the day I opted in for about 5 min and on the first day of the new season when the search understandably took about an hour.
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Mamun6943 View Post
    Sorry to say that, you're making this game bad slowly slowly. The main thing, 8 attacks isn't perfect for 24 hours. Then it's taking too long to find out bases for this 8 attacks. It that your solution for legend? People are starting hating this game. As we play from long ago. We need a proper solution for this.
    Don't forget to put your collectors outside when you leave the game...

IMO the new Legend system rework is perfect... no rush to be online, no need to wait, no need to push friends for quick donations, time to put on BHB.

Yes, i would like to have more then 8 attacks, but i'm not alone in this game. Other people think it's ok and some even think it's too high.
    This game is not made only for hardcore gamers but also for fun and you can't ask people to be 3 hours online everyday and have to perform more then 8 attacks
    Last edited by RemoteCtrl; June 27th, 2019 at 07:24 AM.

The only time you have to wait for your attacks seems to be when you first join Legend and when the season resets.
    A lot of players rushed to get their hits in ASAP so they could (briefly) be ranked amongst the highest in the world.
    Even if it's only for a day or two.

I think 8 is a good number ; any more and Legend would be purely about the grind.
    You would also need to be hit more times too... with 8 you can celebrate every 1 star defence,
    or rage about a bad hit. If you had more hits it would start to dilute the hits, and Legend would
    become more about who gets in all their hits (quantity vs quality)
    - 8 hits is still a challenge, if you miss a day or 2 without a shield you could be dropping 300 trophies. More hits would increase what you could lose.

Personally I could do more hits but see why it would ultimately not be good for Legend.
    I dropped out of Legend to farm up my walls and heroes ;
    By dropping I have already won 65 attacks and 23 defences this season, and only have 6 walls to go now.
    (First day of Legend I did no hits, and only just made it out by 2 trophies!)

once I max out I will be pushing back up.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    The only time you have to wait for your attacks seems to be when you first join Legend and when the season resets.
    A lot of players rushed to get their hits in ASAP so they could (briefly) be ranked amongst the highest in the world.
    Even if it's only for a day or two.

I think 8 is a good number ; any more and Legend would be purely about the grind.
    You would also need to be hit more times too... with 8 you can celebrate every 1 star defence,
    or rage about a bad hit. If you had more hits it would start to dilute the hits, and Legend would
    become more about who gets in all their hits (quantity vs quality)
    - 8 hits is still a challenge, if you miss a day or 2 without a shield you could be dropping 300 trophies. More hits would increase what you could lose.

Personally I could do more hits but see why it would ultimately not be good for Legend.
    I dropped out of Legend to farm up my walls and heroes ;
    By dropping I have already won 65 attacks and 23 defences this season, and only have 6 walls to go now.
    (First day of Legend I did no hits, and only just made it out by 2 trophies!)

once I max out I will be pushing back up.
    This morning it took over an hour for my game to find it's eight matches which is annoying yes, but it's not the norm. Generally this update has been really great.

I am also of the opinion that 8 attacks in Legend League works well from a competitive point of view. It is enough attacks. The issue of loot farming is actually a separate issue. SC needs to find a way for LL players to earn more loot after their 8 attacks are complete that doesn't affect trophies. That way the game balance is better preserved.
    Last edited by Darkpye; June 27th, 2019 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamun6943 View Post
    8 attack is perfect for me 👌 .... And Please define "WE" ? I do not belong in your group, neither does 99.9% of Legend Clashers 👀