Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need a Quick Answer - Valley Tokens

Need a Quick Answer - Valley Tokens

Ok, so everything is going to reset when this trial is over. On page 7 of the how-to, it states, “You can spend your tokens even after the Valley Season is over. Any unused tokens will NOT be transferred to the next Season, so use them up!”

So, does this mean that we will have some kind of grace period between seasons where we can still spend our earned tokens? Does this also apply to the current trial season?

Does anyone know?

Thanks!
    ~~~~
    GC BlueRoo-2
    Farm lvl 131, Town lvl 37
    Still working on Patronage III, the bane of my HD experience: 2000/2500
    ​~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Blueroo2 View Post
    Ok, so everything is going to reset when this trial is over. On page 7 of the how-to, it states, “You can spend your tokens even after the Valley Season is over. Any unused tokens will NOT be transferred to the next Season, so use them up!”

So, does this mean that we will have some kind of grace period between seasons where we can still spend our earned tokens? Does this also apply to the current trial season?

Does anyone know?

Thanks!
    Just came on here to try & find out the same information! Watched Valley tuition video & read FAQs but the question isn't clearly answered there.

I'm trying to decide whether I need to spend as many of my earned tokens as I can before the trial period ends, or whether to save some in case SC deem to allow us access to the exclusive item shop even if we don't get enough chickens, which I don't imagine anyone has.

Doubt that SC will do this tho' & I don't want to save tokens I could buy stuff with then find I will no longer be able to use them once the trial has finished. So, due to lack of information & on balance, I think I'm better spending them now.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Just came on here to try & find out the same information! Watched Valley tuition video & read FAQs but the question isn't clearly answered there.

I'm trying to decide whether I need to spend as many of my earned tokens as I can before the trial period ends, or whether to save some in case SC deem to allow us access to the exclusive item shop even if we don't get enough chickens, which I don't imagine anyone has.

Doubt that SC will do this tho' & I don't want to save tokens I could buy stuff with then find I will no longer be able to use them once the trial has finished. So, due to lack of information & on balance, I think I'm better spending them now.
    As an aside, I noticed, whilst watching the video this time, that the amount of chickens needed to be collected was 250!!! They must have scaled it back for the trial period & made it 50 instead to be more realistic for the shortened time period!!

And even 50 has been WAY too large an expectation 😫

As an aside, I noticed, whilst watching the video this time, that the amount of chickens needed to be collected was 250!!! They must have scaled it back for the trial period & made it 50 instead to be more realistic for the shortened time period!!

And even 50 has been WAY too large an expectation 
    you HAVE To be joking?

ive got 5 out of the 6 chickens ‘we’ have. There’s hardly been another soul in the Valley since the Trial started, despite me playing loads in the Valley. Playing Solo is hard, no one to encourage to do chicken related activities and no one to fix my truck (so I had to use diamonds). 50 chickens is impossible for me (both that there aren’t enough opportunities and not enough fuel. 1000 suns is far too high. Especially when the time of each task is so long (duck/ lobster nets/ lettuce/ etc).
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    After I completed all the daily quests I continued collecting fuel to visit buildings mainly to push the clouds back so I could see more of the Valley. I have been doing screenshots of the Valley to create a map, but for now I have a feeling a map is pretty useless. We are limited more by running out of fuel than by not knowing where/what the other buildings or runaway chickens might be there.

I am amazed at how big the Valley is! When my truck broke down, I had my baby farm go in to help, but the Valley is so huge that my broken truck is nowhere in sight. Even if it were on my screen, it could take a LOT of fuel to get to it.

It is much too difficult to collect more fuel beyond 100 suns. Currently I can get a few (very few) suns from planting lettuce and feeding animals. The third choice (with a reward of 20 suns) is to do a derby task, but I already finished all 10 derby tasks way back. It's pretty hopeless to reach 200 suns to get more fuel!
    Last edited by Xtalline; June 27th, 2019 at 08:11 AM.
    HayDay Level 164
    Leader of Friendly Helpers, 163 Gold, 28 Silver, 8 Bronze
    Been playing HD 6 years

And even 50 has been WAY too large an expectation 

I'm pretty sure those numbers are for testing purpose only.

With 250 chickens, bag can hold 3000 tokens. And we have no idea how long it lasts, how many trucks are driving in the valley. Don't trust number on developer build, they are always subject to change.

Footage must has been shot prior to the update with enough time for video editing, localization...

I made the mistake of falling asleep and lost the chance to use my tokens! I thought I understood that the shop would be open after valley closure.... guess I was wrong.

Go back and look in front of the 'empty' valley sign now, your wallet full of tokens will be there to spend..
    MISTY💜

Level 156 ~Town 47
    Achievements: 144/144
    Started: May 2015

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Yes you can, but calculating the results take a while, and during that time the board is unaccessible! When the results are in, you can enter the shop(s). We'll make the flow better in a future update!

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Mine finally showed up! Lol I will say that after shopping with a full bag of loot.... I got a lot more from planting all the lettuce, cane and soy just to get the fuel spin.

My hope is that after all the posts and feedback, when season 1 actually gets here a lot of major fixes will be implemented. I see so much potential!