Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Visit house with black roof

Kitty

Visit house with black roof

I’ve visited 3 houses now with a black roof and none have counted as my daily tasks.
    Join my group
    Tag #8RQ8YJY8

I had this happen yesterday.

I had the same experience (or so I thought). But then I saw another house (which wasn’t previously visible under the clouds) with a darker black roof. So I think some of the roofs that look black are being considered a different color (dark gray?). I think this is a flaw in the design, and I hope SC will change things so that there’s only one roof color that looks black.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:11 AM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloebelle89 View Post
    I’ve visited 3 houses now with a black roof and none have counted as my daily tasks.
    I had a similar experience, but the houses I visited actually didn't have a black roof - it was "browny-black", apparently.

Since then I look at the picture of the houses on the quest, and visit only those houses that match one of the images. It works!

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Kitty
    Ok will keep this in mind. Thank you.
    Join my group
    Tag #8RQ8YJY8

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    I had a similar experience, but the houses I visited actually didn't have a black roof - it was "browny-black", apparently.

Since then I look at the picture of the houses on the quest, and visit only those houses that match one of the images. It works!
    I visited a house with black roof, and I know it was right because it’s on the picture by the task, but it didn’t count as task completed. Looks like there’s a glitch
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC