Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone possitive on here?

Trainee

Is anyone possitive on here?

I'm sick of seeing people moaning about everything dont like it dont play the game can we get some positivity up in here or what, I'm going to string myself up keep reading all these posts

Pro Member
    Don’t read the Facebook Page then if you think this is Negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Posty View Post
    I'm sick of seeing people moaning about everything dont like it dont play the game can we get some positivity up in here or what, I'm going to string myself up keep reading all these posts

Quote Originally Posted by Posty View Post
    (Insert comment about a complaint post about complaining here ) Yes there is positivity here, but there is bound to be a lot of negativity too, especially from new posters. Customers are much more likely to go to a company's forum to post a complaint than a compliment.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    (Insert comment about a complaint post about complaining here ) Yes there is positivity here, but there is bound to be a lot of negativity too, especially from new posters. Customers are much more likely to go to a company's forum to post a complaint than a compliment.
    This

Aside from the fresh spawns who donít understand that this is a players forum most people are positive. While people complain and debate about certain aspects of the game (the latest being legends) it usually never gets personal.

Banned
    Negative post about there being too many negative posts.

The irony is strong with this one.

This is about the norm, sure. Honestly the reception to the clouds change has been pretty positive so far imo.
    I've been Clashing for 5 years and was a base builder for various clans in CWL and German Midweek League. I enjoy base building to the point that if you want advice on your base, just send me a message

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinwhit View Post
    This

Aside from the fresh spawns who don’t understand that this is a players forum most people are positive. While people complain and debate about certain aspects of the game (the latest being legends) it usually never gets personal.
    Agreed and that it is often just about one aspect of the game is a good point. For example, there is a debate on the war subforum right now about power potions in war and I have been posting my opinion about how I don't think they should be allowed in regular wars. In some ways it is a "complaint" but it is just a small thing. I love the game, love wars, think the matchmaker is incredibly better than it has ever been, etc. That is just one small thing that leads to a discussion. It could be viewed as a "complaint."

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Yeah... I agree and it is so frustrating too to see all those non-sense endless complaints coming from a lot of people. I admit that humans like us, especially those who don't really understand the situation tends to have negative thoughts. I'm noy saying that they are not positive at all, but people usually say all those negative things, and not positive things.

My best suggestion would be don't listen to all those complainers, and try to see or appreciate something positive from it. And try to respect people's hardwork on something, in this case Supercell have tried hard to keep update their game. Just show them some respect and don't listen to all those unecessary stuff.

OP,
    Forums, as much as any ‘online’ review/feedback system will only reflect the extremes in the population.. so here I am: positive, at best, negative at worst.
    Give your opinion, without being toxic, and the forum will be yours.

Positive are few and far between, as few, in our mind-boggling human behavior, will express a positive opinion of what ever; but far more will, and impress, a negative opinion

Just know they(we) exist.

Most of the regular posters here are in fact positive about the game: They still play it after all.

As been said by others, people tend to complain more then being positive on a forum like this one. They voice what they do not like about the game in the hope Supercell picks up on it. And if enough people agree, things might even change, like we saw when the bat spell first came out and was too OP.

Speaking for myself, I do think that Clash is a brilliant game, and it is amazing that after all these years it still is alive and kicking. Not many mobile games have the life span of this one! The key to enjoy if for years is to find a community where you fit in, as people make all the difference.
    Personally I love the rework on the Legend League, it is simply amazing to have 8 instant bases per day at that trophy level. Clan wars are awesome, CWL is great, so yeah, positive