Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New forum section needed

Centennial Club

New forum section needed

This forum probably needs a "Valley Talk" sub-section added to parallel the "Derby Talk" section.
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 160ish Barn 5000ish Silo 5000ish
    Neighborhood #2CU9R88C "Barnstormers" -- seeking an English-speaking active Champions-league derby player lv 40+ from Pacific area (AK/HI/NZ)

I was just thinking the same thing. Back when the Derby was new and threads about it were swamping the General Discussion forum, Perky suggested setting up a subforum. We got almost instant service. The Derby subforum appeared within a couple of days.

Gathering the Valley threads in a dedicated subforum would cut down on repetitive threads since farmers would be looking for their issue among topic-specific threads.
    The General forum could get back to business.
    Not sure where the Valley subforum would be most appropriate. It is related to neighborhoods, but it doesn’t seem as though neighbors are having much luck collaborating. It may fit best as a subforum under General.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    Not sure where the Valley subforum would be most appropriate. It is related to neighborhoods, but it doesn’t seem as though neighbors are having much luck collaborating. It may fit best as a subforum under General.
    Possibly having a subforum might facilitate neighbor collaboration.

(I suspect there's fundamental gameplay mechanics that make effective collaboration difficult. Contrariwise, some of this may be a lack of consensus within neighborhoods as to whether the Valley should be played or ignored.)
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 160ish Barn 5000ish Silo 5000ish
    Neighborhood #2CU9R88C "Barnstormers" -- seeking an English-speaking active Champions-league derby player lv 40+ from Pacific area (AK/HI/NZ)

Well, like gag me with a spoon! That’s so grody

wrong valley talk?
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post

wrong valley talk?
    Like TOTALLY wrong Valley talk!

Actually, given the number of threads on the subject, I think it's a great idea!
    Thank you TerMinus for the Halloween Party Sig!

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by abb3w View Post
    This forum probably needs a "Valley Talk" sub-section added to parallel the "Derby Talk" section.
    Thank you for the suggestion.

At the moment the mods are happy to continue with Valley comments being placed in "Ideas" and "Bugs", if appropriate, and in "General" if they don't fit in the other two.

It's great that the Valley has encouraged discussion on the forum; things were a little quiet before it came along.

Thanks

Hay Day level 179 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post

wrong valley talk?
    LOL. Saw this in my feed this morning and literally laughed out loud. Thanks WP.

“They probably think we’re carefully planning attacks with our headphones and professional grade iPads. Then here we are talking about whatever this is.” —FEI

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Like TOTALLY wrong Valley talk!

Actually, given the number of threads on the subject, I think it's a great idea!
    showing my age

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    LOL. Saw this in my feed this morning and literally laughed out loud. Thanks WP.
    It was like, the birth of like, like right?

Quote Originally Posted by abb3w View Post
    i did not intend to dis your idea... it is very good

i had a flashback to the nonsensical Valley Girls from the 80s
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion.

At the moment the mods are happy to continue with Valley comments being placed in "Ideas" and "Bugs", if appropriate, and in "General" if they don't fit in the other two.

It's great that the Valley has encouraged discussion on the forum; things were a little quiet before it came along.

Thanks

Thank you Cowslips for posting feedback and the forum moderators for considering the suggestion to create a new subforum.

---
    Lynn
    July 21, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; July 21st, 2019 at 11:56 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L bunny is elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread