Thread: Looking for a nice neighborhood

Looking for a nice neighborhood

Hello everyone,

Iím a Dutch player but I can speak English.
    Iím level 59 and a active player. Looking for a relaxed and helpful neighborhood. Like to play the derby but when I donít I will unsubcribe.

Would like to join an neighborhood thatís plays to derby, trades and helps eachother. Itís still a game so also have a life next to gaming 😊 it would also be nice if theyíre different timezones.

If you have any neighorbood recommendations, please let me know under this post or send me a DM.

Greetings 🌼🌸

Hi Ashley, have you played derby with maxed points or how do u prefer playing?
    🐷🐝FLYING PIGS & HONEY BEE'S🐝🐷

We currently have 16 hood members and growing slowly (recruiting is hard work).

Our leader never plays Derby but he is the most active out of all of us. Currently we have 8 people doing Derby most weeks. If you are in Derby it's 9x310 and 9x400 in special derby. 10th is up to you.♥We ask you to sit out your first Derby in the hood so you can see how we do things. We've had a few people join of late join the derby and do no tasks 😬.

We are mostly Australian and US players at this stage. We all speak English. The entry level is currently set at 25. Most of us are over level 70.

Chat is quieter then I would like, our previous hood was chatty and fun but we understand life gets in the way and things change. We are all very help and are happy to help you build your farm.

So feel free to pop over if you haven't found your forever hood.

Hood name BOO BEES

Somerville Farming casual relaxed, needs neighbors. LLLLRVL

Relaxed but likes to. Play derby and help neighbors. No pressure, seeking helpful, no drama members.
    LLLLLRVL
    Craig's Farm

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyXXII View Post
    Hello everyone,

Iím a Dutch player but I can speak English.
    Iím level 59 and a active player. Looking for a relaxed and helpful neighborhood. Like to play the derby but when I donít I will unsubcribe.

Would like to join an neighborhood thatís plays to derby, trades and helps eachother. Itís still a game so also have a life next to gaming 😊 it would also be nice if theyíre different timezones.

If you have any neighorbood recommendations, please let me know under this post or send me a DM.

Greetings 🌼🌸
    Hello Ashley,
    the Pumpkin 🎃 Patch is a farm that is small but recruiting daily to grow into a special NH, no worries on the derby if u donít want to play opt out, we like to farm with kindness and respect, drive your tractor 🚜 on over and visit tag 8CLVGGLC

Come check us out! Great group, fun, caring and we help others. I have been with this awesome group for over five years. We have over 100 gold trophies won and yes, Iím bragging 😀. If you opt in to the derby we play 320/400 tasks only. Our neighborhood is awesome! Come check us out! Serious Farming 2. Red emblem with green wheel. 28J980V2