Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gregís new deco....

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorDoug View Post
    I only have a deco in my 5th column, it’s a sundial. Some of my hoodies have no decos yet.

Oh i want that! That would be perfect for my zen garden.

I also noticed the decor for level 300 and 400 at those higher level farms, i think they look nice especially the golden puppet theater thingie.☺️

Quote Originally Posted by summerl View Post
    The cake with lollipop is our reward if we reach the global event. The peacock cake was from another time, not exactly sure. Some say we were suppose to get it but never did, personally I canít recall.

Iíve got the horseshoe in one of my threshold columns in derby. I actually thought these were part of the valley rewards somehow but am discovering they are for derby which Iím super pleased with!!
    Peacock cake became available a few days ago it's a level 50 bonus I believe

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Oh man. They completely missed the opportunity to put the pig in a blanket.
    😂😂😂 That's a good one

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderRay View Post
    Peacock cake became available a few days ago it's a level 50 bonus I believe
    No. The peacock cake was delivered yesterday by Alfred. It was given to everybody after it won the cake makers competition, that we could vote on. But there was a bit of a delay between the announcement that it won, & that we would all receive it, and it actually getting to us.

The new level 50 deco is a golden Greg statue.