Thread: Cheat or bug!!!!!! An outrage anycase!

Banned

Cheat or bug!!!!!! An outrage anycase!

CHEAT OR BUG!!!!! No 23 hours preparation day!!! We started classic war search day before yesterday. Matchmaking was over late in the night, I guess sometime about midnight. We woke up next day, that was yesterday, and the war has already started. That wasn't 23 hours for preparation. That wasn't 16 hours. Perhapse not even 12 hours. We couldn't fill our Clan Clastles and we almost lost the war by edge. This cheat or bug almost ended our wws 13. From SUPERCELL we expect explanation how is shorter preparation day technically possible when it is set to 23 hours? Fortunately we wonT, but still THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! We also post this message on Clash Facebook. Our clan: Scent Of Sense, #L2Y22QL9
    Last edited by PEXS42; June 26th, 2019 at 02:34 PM. Reason: wrong chronology in original post

Quote Originally Posted by PEXS42 View Post
    CHEAT OR BUG!!!!! No 23 hours preparation day!!! We started classic war day before yesterday. Matchmaking was over yesterday late in the night, I guess sometime about midnight. We woke up next day and the war has already started. That wasn't 23 hours for preparation. That wasn't 16 hours. Perhapse not even 12 hours. We couldn't fill our Clan Clastles and we lost the war by edge. This cheat or bug ended our wws 13. FROM SUPERCELL WE EXPECT: 1) THIS WAR BEING DECLARED MISMATCH AND 2) OUR WWS COUNTER BACK ON 13. OR ELSE WE WILL NEVER PLAY CLASSIC WAR AGAIN AND WE WILL MAKE THIS AFFAIR PUBLIC! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! We also post this message on Clash Facebook. Our clan: Scent Of Sense, #L2Y22QL9
    If what you say is true, then, yes, there was some sort of bug. You need to contact SC. Right now with your post you are just contacting regular players like yourself. I also wouldn’t go with the threat of never taking part in a war again, it isn’t credible. Also, you already have made this public here and on facebook, so you can leave that part out too.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Banned
    Fortunately, we won the war despite significantly shorter preparation day time which disabled us to fill our CCs.

If we lost this war and wws due to the shorter preparation day time we would certainly never play classic war again. What is the point of playing if rules can be changed anytime on our damage?

"By making this affair public" I have much wider sense of meaning than just Clash Facebook page and this Forum.

Fortunately, we won the war after all so there is no need for Supercell intervention. Our wws is now 14.

The only thing that we expect from Supercell is explanation how can technically preparation day last shorter than prescribed? This is very important.

Quote Originally Posted by PEXS42 View Post
    If we lost this war and wws due to the shorter preparation day time we would certainly never play classic war again. What is the point of playing if rules can be changed anytime on our damage?
    Oh, come now, you're not going to stop doing regular war - I mean, what else would you do with all those engineered accounts and little TH3s or whatever are at the bottom of the roster?
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Oh, come now, you're not going to stop doing regular war - I mean, what else would you do with all those engineered accounts and little TH3s or whatever are at the bottom of the roster?

HEHEHE You noticed that as well eh? Tough to keep that winstreak going when you aren’t warring against the small fry.
    Last edited by Tosti111; June 26th, 2019 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    maybe this is supercells way of responding to the self matching clans issue

also check out the 2 th10s with equal war weight
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; June 27th, 2019 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mandy12 View Post
    maybe this is supercells way of responding to the self matching clans issue
    I don't think this has anything to do with that and I would be angry too if I were expecting a 23 hr prep day and woke up the next day to find that war has already started with no chance to fill castles.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

so much to speculate. hidden war log doesn't help your case and the time frame is "war search day before yesterday," match found "around midnight" ("i guess" -- that's not a strong evidentiary claim), and the rant post two days after war search DURING WAR DAY BEFORE WAR WAS CONCLUDED because he was freaking about how they lost their win streak. originally he said they lost it (original Quote in second post) then said they almost lost it (edited due to wrong chronology) but won the war

this is one of those where you need time stamped screenshots. one of chat showing how many hours before the pic the war search started. one of the war log to show time of war ending in days/hours prior to that pic. and shots of the war event chronology to see how long between search start and war start counting back from last event in relation to war end in war log (under 23 hours he has a case, otherwise....)

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    this is one of those where you need time stamped screenshots. one of chat showing how many hours before the pic the war search started. one of the war log to show time of war ending in days/hours prior to that pic. and shots of the war event chronology to see how long between search start and war start counting back from last event in relation to war end in war log (under 23 hours he has a case, otherwise....)
    SC could see the timings - the war data contains all 3: prep start, start and end times even after it has ended.

OP - if you haven't started a new war, and make your log public I think we could still pull the those timings via the API.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    I don't think this has anything to do with that and I would be angry too if I were expecting a 23 hr prep day and woke up the next day to find that war has already started with no chance to fill castles.
    Thank you for understanding. Fortunately, we won.

I am reading replies... Some of you expect me to be totally accurate in the moments of frustration due to the unexpectedly shorter preparation time. Some of you expect me to foresee the problem before it happens and to take screenshots at the exact moment. Some of you accuse my clan to have engineered bases. And having TH3 is an issue? For your knowledge, everything we did was a consequence of adaptation. It is very simple - adapt or keep losing. We were regularly losing from lopsided (engineered) clans and often matchmaking was unfair. We had to do something. So we decided to make certain changes in our war protocol... Check clashofstats for list of top wws clans in the world. S.O.S. now has wws 14 but there are about 8000 clans currently in the world that have war win streak 14-518. Why is our 14 wws problem?
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; June 27th, 2019 at 01:53 PM.